Subject: "Ardent Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4110
Show all folders

kalystrSun 14-Mar-04 03:17 AM
Member since 14th Mar 2004
3 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#4110, "Ardent Faith"

What in the **LL does this do??? Ironskin used to last like 50 hours and gave ac this lasts like 6 and gives ac and costs like buku mana. In the thing it says it mitigates lasting effects. Is this saying that if your dying of plague and you have it up you'll live until it falls or what? I'm just very confused about this. Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraSun 14-Mar-04 06:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4111, "RE: Ardent Faith"
In response to Reply #0

1) Posts of the form "What in the **LL does this do???" do not make it more likely for you to get a prompt answer.

2) Ardent Faith is a lot more useful than Ironskin ever was or is. It makes negative physical effects less detrimental- they don't adversely effect you as much as they would other people.

3) It is by design that it costs a lot of mana for a temporary bonus. It probably is not something you want to try to maintain at all times, but rather something you will use as preparation for opponents who rely on the kinds of abilities it is useful against.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

IsildurSun 14-Mar-04 09:10 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4112, "RE: Ardent Faith"
In response to Reply #1

Hmm. The people I'd most want to use it against are the ones that can put me to sleep for longer than 6 hours.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4110 Previous topic | Next topic