Subject: "Flow of Shadows question for Nep" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37543
Show all folders

TripHitNdip (Anonymous)Sun 03-Apr-11 10:33 PM
Charter member
#37543, "Flow of Shadows question for Nep"

I'm pretty sold on taking this legacy on my next character. But I just wanted to see what you said first as far as elf versus drow with it.

Drows seem to utilize it nicely, and a lot of Elves have had bad things to say about it making it seem like Drow's use it better.

Voila! You have the code. Same room, lighting, etc. Which would the legacy be better on, drow or elf?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynMon 04-Apr-11 01:04 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37544, "RE: Flow of Shadows question for Nep"
In response to Reply #0

If I remember correctly, almost the same between the two, but a hair better for the dark-elf since they can have a marginally higher DEX.

Duergar (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 05:11 AM
Charter member
#37545, "On the topic of race"
In response to Reply #1

Of drow and elf being optimal for dex, int, wis etc... would a duergar not see anywhere near the same benefit with a max dex of 22?

DaevrynMon 04-Apr-11 07:02 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37546, "RE: On the topic of race"
In response to Reply #2

Sneak is worth something; failing that, quiet movement is also worth a little something.

LhydiaMon 04-Apr-11 08:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2381 posts
#37547, "I'll chime in since I just played an elf to see how it ..."
In response to Reply #1

Zinsizin vs. Qenorith

Both had flow/STSF.

Zinsizin had a noticeably better flow of shadows output for the better. I was a little dissapointed it didn't fire as much with Qenorith. However Qenorith built up charges on STSF faster. I preferred Zin because the charges still got built up, only I evaded a lot more between rounds to last longer.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37543 Previous topic | Next topic