Subject: "2665 registered users on the officials" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37511
Show all folders

GaplemoWed 30-Mar-11 02:21 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
618 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37511, "2665 registered users on the officials"

Holy #### dude, we have never even had a fraction of that number of players. Do some of you have 100 accounts to post with or what? Jeez.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lasentiaWed 30-Mar-11 07:26 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37512, "Part of the reason."
In response to Reply #0

I know when anonymous posting was prohibited to try and eliminate mass forum spamming, I created the lasentia handle to post with my current char. My normal one was Thendrell. (I always just use my char names) Of course, now I don't use that one just cause I got used to using this one. And I do not know if unused ones are ever deleted.

But now with anonymous posting enabled I think new accounts are new users, where as I think the locking creating an upswing in user accounts so people could post as their current without outing themselves as the player behind them.

Still, would be nice to know if even 1/4 of the registered users were active players, that would be a pretty active community for CF

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #37511 Previous topic | Next topic