Subject: "Monk Paladins Do they match up to the other dedications..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #35241
Show all folders

WijkeMon 13-Sep-10 12:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#35241, "Monk Paladins Do they match up to the other dedications?"

Been playing one recently and though I am not hero yet they just seem not to match up. Ill tough it out and hero but just wanted to hear other peoples thoughts on it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TorakTue 14-Sep-10 02:20 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35252, "I think they could have some potential"
In response to Reply #0

It really depends on the damage output and how good you are with anticipate. Most paladins just spam wrath since it's the most mana efficient damage with 1 round of lag.....it'd be tough to beat that with use of other stuff (as I found out as a champion).

Haven't played one but I will say the dwarf paladin I fought with my AP was cute with anticipating bash He still died horribly...

laxmanTue 14-Sep-10 07:08 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#35255, "I think as a monk you would want to be bashed"
In response to Reply #1

whip out that skill that gives you all of those unblockable attacks and let your foe lag themselves to death.

ORBTue 14-Sep-10 02:26 PM
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35259, "RE: I think as a monk you would want to be bashed"
In response to Reply #2

Your unblockable attack grazes AP with (A/B/S Protection)!

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Drag0nSt0rmTue 14-Sep-10 03:58 PM
450 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35260, "I'm not certain"
In response to Reply #3

But I think the last Monk paladin I fought hit me a fair bit harder than that through abs.

I'm a little tired from driving around in the heat though, so maybe I'm misremembering.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #35241 Previous topic | Next topic