Subject: "Leaders "Wizlist"" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #33976
Show all folders

WelverinFri 09-Jul-10 08:20 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33976, "Leaders "Wizlist""

So I was thinking this week as I'm waiting for leaders to show up for an induct and everyone I know in the cabal says that they haven't seen the leader in a while, can we get something akin to a Wizlist with active play times for leaders? Not to mention some more leaders, I mean Fort has only one leader now, and he's almost no-existant for the last 2 weeks. I realize this may be partially the pendulum and all, but it would be nice for active applicants to be able to get some idea of what play times are for active leadership.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KirslamixSat 10-Jul-10 11:16 PM
Member since 20th Nov 2006
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34006, "RE: Leaders "
In response to Reply #0

Must be your playtimes. I've seen the Fort leader like half a dozen times in the past week.

LokainFri 09-Jul-10 10:44 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2009
173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#33979, "At first I liked this"
In response to Reply #0

And then I didn't.

With Imms, at least they can be invis to all. If people are upset about mass log-ins and log-offs now, it will be even worse if we do this.

I think the better solution is just to get rid of inactive leaders and to fill up the leader ranks so that induction doesn't become a problem.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #33976 Previous topic | Next topic