Subject: "PBF's." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #32676
Show all folders

wareagleMon 17-May-10 10:07 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32676, "PBF's."

Still some stuff missing since the purge I think.

Livling only has one page of PK deaths ending like April 10, that's how I noticed it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourMon 17-May-10 10:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32677, "RE: PBF's."
In response to Reply #0

We actually only save one page worth of deaths (much like we only save 4 pages of kills). This covers 90+% of the characters.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

IsildurTue 18-May-10 09:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32683, "RE: PBF's."
In response to Reply #1

Speaking of PBFs...

I don't think bard ones have preferred repertoire choice. At least, I couldn't find it on the older ones I looked at.

Also, you might want to add the neo-shaman specialization to the class specifics section for shaman PBFs.

The other thing I always wished PBFs had is "# solo Pkills" and "# solo Pdeaths". Maybe divide it into 11-43 and 44+ sections.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #32676 Previous topic | Next topic