Subject: "Two changes I'd like to see..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3239
Show all folders

BaboonThu 11-Dec-03 07:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3239, "Two changes I'd like to see..."

Firstly, would it be possible to kick dirt in someone eyes, and blind them via a spell at the same time? It's only little, but there are times when I wish I could've blinded a PC/NPC instead of my groupmate dirt kicking them, and you still get lagged for trying.

Seccondly, could you allow shifters to emote in form? I remember something about this causing a lot of cheating (eg. em sanc me), but if you set it up properly it could probably be done.
Maybe if you grant shifters the ability to emote in form after level 40, with a helpfile specifing harsh punishments should one be caught abusing it, loss the emote ability and minor focus maybe.
Just something I've always wanted to see, and it's one of the reason I don't want to play a shifter.

That's all for now, thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraThu 11-Dec-03 07:46 PM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3240, "Regarding shifters:"
In response to Reply #0

Limited communication is intended to be one of the drawbacks- we expanded the in-form socials a while ago, but you're still restricted to a limited range of actions.

"More policing" is a bigger deal than you think also. It's definitely not what I like to see in a proposed solution to a problem. Obviously, I can detect all kinds of misuse if you're the person I'm currently snooping. But most of the time, you aren't.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

BaboonThu 11-Dec-03 08:37 PM
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3242, "Hmm, maybe you could offer it to shifters as a reward?"
In response to Reply #1

Instead of those nice little exp boons you give us sometimes, perhaps shifters could gain in-form emotes, or when you would give a player a last name perhaps they could gain them too?

I dunno, just ideas.

ZulghinlourThu 11-Dec-03 08:58 PM
9792 posts
#3243, "I honestly don't see this ever happening (n/t)"
In response to Reply #2

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3239 Previous topic | Next topic