Subject: "Bards and Wake Merry Lads" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3040
Show all folders

AstillianFri 21-Nov-03 03:08 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#3040, "Bards and Wake Merry Lads"

Should a bard as a ghost be allowed to wake people up. Should it be allowed to work since the bard can't be stopped by anybody and would be preventing a pk?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RogueFri 21-Nov-03 11:59 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#3061, "Far as I know pretty much"
In response to Reply #0

If you are a ghost, other than waking someone up, you abilities do nothing for someone through the super strong ghost barrier.

such as... Healers healing, bards waking/sleepingsingingetc., anything that you 'could' do to another that was within your PK range.. you can no longer more.

Wake my merry lads directly/physically whatever affects another player, and since could prevet pk as a ghost, aside from other reasons, is treated just like everything else you cant do to someone while ghosted.

Then again I could have entirely read your post wrong but smoked vision is smoked vision, so maybe that helps.

AstillianSat 22-Nov-03 12:32 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#3063, "Ok"
In response to Reply #1

> Wake my merry lads directly/physically whatever affects another player, and since could prevet pk as a ghost, aside from other reasons, is treated just like everything else you cant do to someone while ghosted.

I saw a bard and notice that they started to sing wake merry lads, it wasn't succesful but I did see the echo that the person keeps on slumbering peacefully. I never actually got to see if it worked since I think the bard ran out of mana. So I was just checking if it was an oversight and nobody took that song into effect.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #3040 Previous topic | Next topic