Subject: "Reply2" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2963
Show all folders

XaannixThu 13-Nov-03 12:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
499 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2963, "Reply2"

Would it be possible to be able to keep your reply two hidden people separate? So if you are someone who cant see hidden or camo and you have a ranger and thief talking to you, you can assign 'keepreply' to the thief and 'keepreply2' to the ranger, and when you want to talk to the ranger use 'reply2'? I think it would help people sort out who they are talking to.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fleshofchaosThu 13-Nov-03 04:45 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
133 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2966, "though it probably has no relevance...."
In response to Reply #0

I would just like to say...

Stop hiding when you are talking to someone! and damn it, don't talk to them and then dissapear. I know you all hate it when you reply the second someone else talks to you, especially when you can't reply to them because you can't frigin see'um! so just do us all a favor and stay visible until the conversation is over.

Not to mention the monotony of asking, 'who are you' etc etc.

"Do not merely practice Art, but penetrate to the very heart of it. For only Art and Science elevate man to the Godhead." Ludwig Van Beethoven

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2963 Previous topic | Next topic