Subject: "Mongoose's Distract" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #290
Show all folders

WijkeMon 03-Mar-03 11:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#290, "Mongoose's Distract"

It seems a lot of times when i try to distract it doesnt work, I was under the impression that it worked all the time, is there a save against it or something?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nepentheTue 04-Mar-03 01:17 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#291, "It doesn't work every time."
In response to Reply #0

You were mistaken.

AbernyteThu 06-Mar-03 06:09 AM
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#314, "RE: It doesn't work every time."
In response to Reply #1

Doesn't seem to lag them or the people though which is a nightmare when you fight mutliple foes. Mongoose/dillo spamming and noone badly effected by it expect you. Bites have lags, roll, and other stuff. Maybe I am mistaken but there seems to be little drawback to it, unlike warrior/paladins rescue.

-----Abernyte

nepentheThu 06-Mar-03 09:05 AM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#315, "RE: It doesn't work every time."
In response to Reply #2

Distract and intercept both have advantages and disadvantages when compared to rescue. What those are is left as an exercise to the reader.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #290 Previous topic | Next topic