Subject: "Wanted to give a shout out." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #27651
Show all folders

TMNSWed 07-Oct-09 06:32 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27651, "Wanted to give a shout out."

Zulg, seriously, you're just awesome. I logged on last night and noticed holy #### I'm getting a ton XP for the Academy fleshy creatures. I pay closer attention and notice I'm getting 35% bonuses to ranking. So I assume you've scaled up the XP when low numbers are on (which is insanely awesome...if I remember correctly there was 14 people on).

So, in closing, you're the man.

And, also, Baer. I've logged on 4-5 times in the last three weeks, and you're always on. That's awesome. Thanks for putting in the time when I know sometimes you might not be feeling it. A thank you from me.

PS I will try and roll an empowerment char for you one day too.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

wareagleWed 07-Oct-09 09:09 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27652, "Yeah cosign."
In response to Reply #0

They put up with a lot more than I could.

NMTWThu 15-Oct-09 07:36 PM
Member since 09th May 2007
84 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27653, "Mo-sign"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for putting up with the jackassery and still being big enough to listen to the playerbase and try and change CF in ways that make people happy

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #27651 Previous topic | Next topic