Subject: "Rehash post: a/b/s." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2376
Show all folders

KazraelWed 24-Sep-03 01:59 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2003
26 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2376, "Rehash post: a/b/s."

I've posted about this a while ago. Since then I took a break, came back, and did more exploring. I'm down to less than 15 areas that I need to get around, excluding a few area explores I haven't found yet. (Not looking in every nook and cranny, just mapping exits)
Back then I asked if there was any chance of a/b/s locations getting a placebo wand so that newer players like myself would be privvy to the same kind of chance at finding a/b/s that older players have been enjoying for a while. (I'm not certain of what it was like, but I've heard that a/b/s used to be 'unlimited', so I'm guessing that back then if you had an a/b/s location, you could always count on finding a wand, and therefore always be sure when you actually did come across a wand loc.)
I didn't get a response then, and I just read Valg's post about how if you don't get an imm response within a few days it's either because 1. Can't reveal anything without giving stuff away, or 2. Imms are just not interested.

Can I have some imm input on this too?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nepentheWed 24-Sep-03 12:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2386, "Additionally:"
In response to Reply #0

If you find an empty chest or hidden compartment or the like in a mage's laboratory, you can probably put two and two together and get four.

Most of the A/B/S locations, at least the last time I played a mage made sense.

prsWed 24-Sep-03 12:33 PM
121 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2388, "Just out of curiosity"
In response to Reply #2

>If you find an empty chest or hidden compartment or the like
>in a mage's laboratory, you can probably put two and two
>together and get four.

Those mage mobs who keep those A/B/S wands on them on in their hidden
chests... Where do THEY get those wands from?

CassmanThu 25-Sep-03 05:26 PM
257 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2404, "Super Wand-mart, or they make them themselves. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #3

-Cassman-

ZulghinlourWed 24-Sep-03 11:51 AM
9792 posts
#2383, "We're not interested in doing this (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2376 Previous topic | Next topic