Subject: "info idea" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2165
Show all folders

IsildurTue 02-Sep-03 11:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2165, "info idea"

This might be one of those things that is intended to require "social engineering", but it would be nice if there were a command that listed all "obvious" leaders of cabals.

e.g. Say I want to send a note to the leader(s) of Battle. But I don't know who he (they) are. Might list imms associated with a cabal too.

The only reason I think this might be acceptable is that said leaders already have something in their title that gives away their position.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourTue 02-Sep-03 01:02 PM
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2170, "Why wouldn't you just send a note to the cabal"
In response to Reply #0

>e.g. Say I want to send a note to the leader(s) of Battle.
>But I don't know who he (they) are. Might list imms
>associated with a cabal too.

The only way I see this happening is if one of these leaders you are looking for asked you to do something, and at that point you already know who they are.

I don't see this adding anything that note to battle doesn't already give you.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

IsildurTue 02-Sep-03 01:10 PM
5969 posts
#2171, "RE: Why wouldn't you just send a note to the cabal"
In response to Reply #4

Say, if I wanted to rat on a particular member to the leader, but not the entire cabal. Not a huge deal.

ZepachuTue 02-Sep-03 12:42 PM
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2168, "I like this"
In response to Reply #0

This would be appropriate in a section of the Inn, I'd say, or the Lyceum, even. Since they are so well-known, and their status has made its way throughout all of Thera (i.e. they're titled) then it would stand to reason that there might be a posting somewhere of this.

Some might say, "Just wait till you see them online." but it isn't that simple. Some cabals have a big turn over in leaders, etc.

Good idea, hope it makes its way into Thera somehow.

Nivek1Tue 02-Sep-03 12:26 PM
655 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2167, "Convenient, but asking in game is no big deal either. ..."
In response to Reply #0

ZepachuTue 02-Sep-03 12:44 PM
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2169, "I agree..."
In response to Reply #1

I agree that you can just ask in game and find out who the leader in question is that you want, but it would also stand to reason that the general populace might have a posting about this somewhere.

Just because there is already a way to find out about this, doesn't mean there shouldn't be ANOTHER way...

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #2165 Previous topic | Next topic