Subject: "Spheres" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1727
Show all folders

UlulariSun 20-Jul-03 07:07 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1727, "Spheres"

Hopefully this suggestion will be more pertinent than my last one.

When you select your sphere, the message given is: You have choosen to follow the path of ______.

However, on these forums, the immortals have repeatedly stated that spheres are more like zodiac signs than like a choice.

Perhaps the message should be changed to something like: You have determined you were born under the sphere of ______.

?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraMon 21-Jul-03 12:46 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1732, "I like this."
In response to Reply #0

I agree this is more in line with how we view the Spheres. I'll do something like this if the staff agrees.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

UlulariMon 21-Jul-03 08:20 AM
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1738, "Yay! I got something right!"
In response to Reply #1

You made my day.

Thanks again.

SandelloMon 21-Jul-03 02:33 PM
175 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1746, "RE: I like this."
In response to Reply #1

While you are at it, consider the possibility of reauesting a confirmation for setting a sphere. There's been many times when players typed "sphere strength" instead of "help strength" or something like that, and had to reroll the character, or worse, put some odd entry into the role, and roleplayed a sphere they originally wanted. The confirmation can be similar to the confirmation of the delete command. Just an idea.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1727 Previous topic | Next topic