Subject: "Sac all" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1697
Show all folders

madgleeFri 18-Jul-03 08:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
11 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1697, "Sac all"

I'm sure a million people have thought of this, but many times I want to sacrifice every thing in the room, and unlike get, I can't. Can there be a sac all command?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Fri 18-Jul-03 09:32 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Maybe we could make this a rager ability and take away deathblow. Get all corpse, sac all. Or, get all corpse, sac all magical. Wow. I myself am quite content with sac 1. spamming.

On a more serious note.. Could we bring gear donating back? Imagine a poor newbie finding a super set in some donation pit.

And on a more serious note.. As William Shatner (the embodiment of God on earth) once said, 'What does God need with a spaceship?' Why do some God dudes give me coins for saccing stuff? Couldn't they all be accumulated into points so that you get a frequent buyer bonus? 10 charred bracer sacs gives you armor from an IMM of your choice, etc. To prevent abusage, from certain people, you could put a big big timer on this.

QuisletSat 19-Jul-03 03:39 PM
240 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1715, "But seriously now"
In response to Reply #1

Maybe we could just have a 'sac all.feather' command for all those turkey feathers cluttering the road way down west of the Inn.

madgleeSun 20-Jul-03 10:30 AM
11 posts
#1722, "RE: But seriously now"
In response to Reply #2

Hehe. Well I'm not a rager or anything. I sometimes just see lots of stuff. I didn't know that you could use just spam sac 1. Forgive my ignorance.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1697 Previous topic | Next topic