Subject: "Trannie spell idea" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1632
Show all folders

LaearristSat 12-Jul-03 06:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
289 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1632, "Trannie spell idea"

Since trannies seem to have opposites of most of their spells (disrupt XX repair XX and so on) how about nuerological enhancement that increases learning and resist mental and stuff like that? just an idea I had.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZepachuMon 14-Jul-03 12:41 PM
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1642, "RE: Trannie spell idea"
In response to Reply #0

Good idea. Maybe it would even increase mana regen in some way, not as much as an added trance or meditate, but perhaps the offtick regen of a Specific-item-worn-about-the-neck-that-I-won't-name-here.

There would need to be some drawback to this, of course. Like perhaps it would allow +learning, resist mental, and the extra mana... but the drawbacks could be suspectibility to physical attacks. Perhaps it augments their body in such a way that it depletes their body of something and uses that to enhance their mind... making them more frail (ala soft). Shrug. Just an idea.

I like the general purpose of it, but I do think it needs some sort of drawback.

LaearristMon 14-Jul-03 06:56 PM
289 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1643, "RE: Trannie spell idea"
In response to Reply #1

I think a better idea would be for it to be mana draining... after all, all that increased mental focus would take a lot of extra energy... I think that would be enough of a drawback to make it workable.

UlulariMon 14-Jul-03 09:12 PM
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1644, "RE: Trannie spell idea"
In response to Reply #2

Or how about if it amplified everything mental -- both good and bad.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1632 Previous topic | Next topic