Subject: "A short Sphere question." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1630
Show all folders

BullseyeSat 12-Jul-03 02:05 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2003
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1630, "A short Sphere question."

I've recently been looking around on the Pantheon as well as the Immortal page on Dioxide's for someone on the staff who has the Sphere of Wisdom covered. However it seems that there hasn't been an Immortal for that particular Sphere ever since Galadriel, who to the best of my knowledge isn't accepting followers at this time. My question thus is this - if I have a character with the Sphere of Wisdom and I am looking for a religion to follow and/or a tattoo to earn, who among you could or should I try to seek out ingame with my character?

Be adviced however - only Neutral or Good alligned Immortals are to apply to this!
Thank you in advance.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BullseyeSun 13-Jul-03 04:09 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2003
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1634, "Thank you both for the tips."
In response to Reply #0

And I think I've found someone who will be pretty suitable to this new character indeed.

On a side-note, that new 24-hour forced break for rage-deleters does seem to be helping. Somewhat.

JahaarSat 12-Jul-03 08:33 PM
Member since 01st Jul 2003
8 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1633, "RE: A short Sphere question."
In response to Reply #0

If you have a sphere that is not covered by any active Immortal, I would recommend one of two things.

One, you can seek out an existing Immortal with alignment or beliefs similar to your own, and request them to intervene for you.

Two, you can seek out some sort of divine being that you've created out of your own imagination that embodies your sphere, and pray to that being from an appropriate place. This is a bit harder, since you'd have to convince one of us at random to come empower you, playing the part of that lesser deity, but it's not impossible and has happened many times before.

Hope that helps.

CassmanSat 12-Jul-03 06:48 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
257 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1631, "Basic answer, it can be done, but..."
In response to Reply #0

If you choose a sphere that is not covered by a current Imm, you are going to have a tougher time. Normally (I personally have only done it once), you would go about normally, Roleplay is your key. Occasional prayers asking for Empowerment, at the appropriate location, and then wait until a misc. Imm has time to work it for you. If you are looking for Galadriel's Tat, I would say you have just barely more than absolutley no chance. Basically she's dead, and unless her player decides to do something special for you, its very very hard.

Empowerment can be done, its just harder. Tattoo from a 'dead' goddess, virtually impossible. Though 'Galadriel' herself may want to chime in on your specific chances.

If you want Empowerment by a god that doesn't exist at all (You made up a Wisdom deity), you pretty much go the same route. Again its much harder, and you have to wait for an Imm. to have spare time to deal with you. I've only heard of one person ever getting a Tatt, from a non-existant god.

-Cassman-

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1630 Previous topic | Next topic