Subject: "Two handed weaopns: Repost" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1129
Show all folders

KadsuaneSat 24-May-03 03:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
169 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1129, "Two handed weaopns: Repost"

Forum monster ate my last post so here goes.

With the advent of new AP skills and legacies I was wondering if we would see a varried collection of spears and polearms in the game. As it stands the number of polearms and spears is pretty limited considering the number of areas we have . Looking at some of the polearms out there I was also surprised by the fairly low avg that they have. I can think of maybe 3-4 polearms that are avg 28 or higher. Compared this to swords, axes and maces? Pretty much the same can be said for spears.
You'd think a weapon solely meant for two handed use would do a lot more damage than say a sword or an axe. More spears and polearms I say!

Much Love

Injun

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraSat 24-May-03 06:03 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1130, "RE: Two handed weapons: Repost"
In response to Reply #0

This was recently discussed at:

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=983&mesg_id=983&page=

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1129 Previous topic | Next topic