Subject: "Official Web site" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #567
Show all folders

FarignoFri 19-Mar-10 11:48 AM
Member since 11th Apr 2006
53 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#567, "Official Web site"

All the links on the left side are all linking me to the screen that starts with 'We are:' Not sure if you all knew about that or where I should even post it.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AarnFri 19-Mar-10 04:34 PM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#568, "RE: Official Web site"
In response to Reply #0

It's a brand-new page that is being constructed. The reason it's up is because it's better than the error that was coming up before.

There's a whole thread about it in this forum if you have any suggestions.

CerunnirFri 26-Mar-10 04:15 PM
Member since 21st Oct 2003
294 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#569, "RE: Official Web site"
In response to Reply #1

They should put up a basic placeholder site, and hide the half finished one.

StraklawSat 27-Mar-10 08:38 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#570, "RE: Official Web site"
In response to Reply #2

Well, I was just happy we had one period. Honestly, this is probably as good a placeholder as anything, though I we probably should put it in a very visible location right away that the website is currently under re-construction due to server ker-splosion. I'll see what Team Marketing can do.

Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #567 Previous topic | Next topic