Subject: "Flyers!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #474
Show all folders

BorkahdThu 26-Mar-09 11:27 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#474, "Flyers!"

I think that it would be really cool if someone from our community could put together a few different styles of flyers for us. We can make them downloadble and people can help by printing them off and posting them at places where fellow nerds gather. Conventions, arcades, schools, tech stores, ect.

I'm not sure if this has been done before so if we do have them posted anywhere, please point me in that direction.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

asylumiusFri 27-Mar-09 08:39 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2007
137 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#476, "http://www.carrionfields.com/Marketing.html (nt)"
In response to Reply #0

asd

BorkahdFri 27-Mar-09 09:06 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
#477, "Thanks! ~"
In response to Reply #2

~

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

asylumiusFri 27-Mar-09 11:43 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2007
137 posts
#478, "FYI about that page for Imms..."
In response to Reply #2

The HTML for the banners is broken and the link to MudMagic.com should probably been removed now that Kyndig has shut it down.

StunnaFri 27-Mar-09 08:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#475, "RE: Flyers!"
In response to Reply #0

We used to have them... not sure where they went.

I don't know if they are very worth while or not without someone from the store being "on board" to steer people to the flier.

Probably POP material in a standee is more effective.

Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #474 Previous topic | Next topic