Subject: "An Idea" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #392
Show all folders

fascist_rabbitWed 26-Mar-08 09:27 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#392, "An Idea"

On the road recently I stopped by a comic book store that I only go to when I'm out of state, visiting my mom. As I was leaving I noticed a bulletin board covered with notes from local kids looking for D&D, Warhammer, and MTG groups.

What if there were, available on this website, slick little posters that users could print out and post at their local comic shop, or wherever geeks congregate.

Even if it was just the ASCII skull with the question "By what name do you wish to be mourned?" I think it would generate some interest.

Let me know if this idea has been beaten to death.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DrumArtistSun 04-May-08 07:53 AM
Member since 24th Jun 2007
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#401, "You can make up your own. I did."
In response to Reply #0

Here is something that took maybe 10 minutes to make. There is alot of black, but put it on a thumbdrive, take it to kinkos, and they can buzz off fifty high qual copies for like a few bucks.

SandelloThu 27-Mar-08 10:15 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
175 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#396, "Here's the link"
In response to Reply #0

http://www.carrionfields.com/Marketing.html

StunnaThu 27-Mar-08 12:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#394, "Been suggested for a long time."
In response to Reply #0

Posters were made at one point that looked cool, but didn't really offer any info to generate interest.

No imm has gotten behind the project since.

TahrenThu 27-Mar-08 09:04 AM
Member since 25th Oct 2003
70 posts
#393, "Good Idea"
In response to Reply #0

It's a good idea that's been touched, but certainly not beaten to death. Some posters may have been generated in the last year or so, but you may have to dig through this forum to find them (if they exist).

Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #392 Previous topic | Next topic