Subject: "An even better forum would be:" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #145
Show all folders

StunnaThu 15-Nov-07 12:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#145, "An even better forum would be:"

Testimonials

Have everyone write down what they like about this game. Try to think outsdide the box. Don't just say the typical things like, "It's fun because it meshes RP and PK together into a neato CF sandwich."

Does proving that you are better at this than someone else turn you on? Does overcoming challenges do it for you? What challenges in particular? Do you just enjoy being a part of the CF community? Do you enjoy playing a really deep role? Is it escapism?

Get down to what it CF makes you feel, and write about it. Reply to this post, let the imms create a testimonial forum and move them all over.

Then on the main page where you log in make a white banner with red lettering that say "Top Reasons Why You Should Start Playing Carrion Fields Right Now!"

Place this banner at the top and bottom of whatever story is on the main page. When you click it, it takes you the testimonial forum. I'll write something we can anchor at the top that is a sales letter for CF, (I get paid BIG BIG bucks for that, I wish more people would hire me )and then all the testimonials can be below.

Go now go now!

Marketing loves speed!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Now we are getting somewhere., Lyristeon, 15-Nov-07 03:06 PM, #5
Reply Yea, I asked him to do that... said we'd need 'em later..., Stunna, 15-Nov-07 03:22 PM, #6
Reply Not the forum, but..., Dervish, 15-Nov-07 03:04 PM, #4
Reply This in lieu of a more permanent solution, btw. NT agai..., Stunna, 15-Nov-07 12:44 PM, #3
Reply Oh and if you can, make that PLAY NOT button way way wa..., Stunna, 15-Nov-07 12:40 PM, #1
     Reply PLAY NOW! (hope that wasn't freudian) nt, Stunna, 15-Nov-07 12:41 PM, #2

LyristeonThu 15-Nov-07 03:06 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#159, "Now we are getting somewhere."
In response to Reply #0

Kastellyn has been collecting testimonials and two-liner sentences just for this for a couple of months now. Perhaps he can share what he has collected.

StunnaThu 15-Nov-07 03:22 PM
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#161, "Yea, I asked him to do that... said we'd need 'em later..."
In response to Reply #5

asdf

DervishThu 15-Nov-07 03:04 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#158, "Not the forum, but..."
In response to Reply #0

It should be a section of the site, and have a link to it on the main menu of the site.

Name it "Testimonials" and title it (not the page's Title, but attribute "title" in the tag "href") something like "Know what people like you are thinking about CF" (sorry for poor English)

Can not write the testimonial, 'cos of my language

Dont post them in such ugly manner, like on TMS, just by list and thats all.

Post a title (should be appealing and intriguing), a few first phrases and the link 'read more', so the user can browse through the list of testimonials, read a first paragraph and title of each and decide, which is more interesting.

If your website is statical, I can html code it.

NB! No words like "IMM me for this" were used in all post.

StunnaThu 15-Nov-07 12:44 PM
1048 posts
#149, "This in lieu of a more permanent solution, btw. NT agai..."
In response to Reply #0

asdf

StunnaThu 15-Nov-07 12:40 PM
1048 posts
#147, "Oh and if you can, make that PLAY NOT button way way wa..."
In response to Reply #0

asdf

StunnaThu 15-Nov-07 12:41 PM
1048 posts
#148, "PLAY NOW! (hope that wasn't freudian) nt"
In response to Reply #1

asdf

Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #145 Previous topic | Next topic