Subject: "Thief Paths" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #116
Show all folders

IthodenThu 01-May-03 04:11 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116, "Thief Paths"

I have been away from CF for a while and since then thieves have been changed. I keep hearing about paths. Could someone tell me the paths a thief can take? I am guessing two are binding and poison. Could someone(if you have the time) maybe elaborate or point me to the help files so I can research. Any suggestions would be nice as well.

Thanks Ithoden

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SabieneSun 04-May-03 08:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
50 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135, "RE: Thief Paths"
In response to Reply #0

>I have been away from CF for a while and since then thieves
>have been changed. I keep hearing about paths. Could someone
>tell me the paths a thief can take? I am guessing two are
>binding and poison. Could someone(if you have the time) maybe
>elaborate or point me to the help files so I can research. Any
>suggestions would be nice as well.
>
>Thanks Ithoden

As far as I know right now, the specific path information is not considered "public" knowledge. That is, you are still expected to find it out for yourself. That being said, invoker paths and warrior paths were released to the public, so chances are the thief info will be released at some point. I completely agree that knowing it is pretty critical, although many of the skills require in-depth understanding to really rate and decide if it is for you, more than a helpfile may provide.

While I know a lot about thieves (I made a point of learning) I won't divulge this without a nod from a higher imm. You can learn a lot by asking more experienced thieves in game, though. I'd suggest joining the Galadon guild and then soliciting information. You don't really need to start learning path skills right away anyhow, especially now that circle is available to everyone, so don't worry too much.

UlulariTue 29-Apr-03 04:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
120 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119, "Uh..."
In response to Reply #0

"help thieves" seems to be what you're asking for.

IthodenThu 01-May-03 04:11 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#124, "Thanks!!!!!!!!!"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah I did that and it did not answer my question. That's why I asked it. I am aware of the help files in CF.

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #116 Previous topic | Next topic