Subject: "your tattoo" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #276
Show all folders

KlaakThu 18-Dec-08 12:48 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
350 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#276, "your tattoo"
Edited on Thu 18-Dec-08 12:48 PM

When you first spoke with my char, you were pretty vague about what you expected. I believe your words were, "Impress me. I leave it up to you to decide how," or something like that. So in the 230 some hours since then I've been trying to do that, not knowing what sorts of things impress you, and not knowing if I'm having any affect. Since your brief visit to me in Yzekon telling me to only pray when I wish to speak to you, I've been praying a lot for an audience to gauge my progress, but with no results. Are you simply not around much, or what's the deal? I'm just trying to figure out how I can get your attention/impress you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TwistThu 18-Dec-08 12:54 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#277, "Well..."
In response to Reply #0

While Twist is neutral and doesn't give a FF about goods/evils/etc., a good align char using extremely evil means to accomplish his/her goals does leave a bad taste in my mouth.

That said, if I were to mention your char's name to various other mortals/imms, they'd probably have to think for quite a while to reason out who the heck I was talking about. Being uncaballed is always going to make it tougher to be a well-known char, but thus far the only thing you've become "known" for is the stuff I refer to in paragraph 1, and the ludicrous amount of prayers.

But I have noticed you doing your part to help magic. Just no more than the (below) average Nexun does.

KlaakThu 18-Dec-08 01:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
350 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#278, "RE: Well..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm not sure what you're referring to by "extremely evil means" to accomplish my goals. This char is definitely borderline neutral and that's by design. I had hoped that my role entries would have made it clear that this is by design.

Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #276 Previous topic | Next topic