Subject: "What are YOU going to be for Halloween...?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #658
Show all folders

SaithSun 29-Oct-06 11:48 AM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
144 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#658, "What are YOU going to be for Halloween...?"

Me. I wanted to be Alex from "A Clockwork Orange" but got caught up in too many bills to get it together.

Last year I wanted to be Columbia from "Rocky Horrow Picture Show" but got started too late to pull it off.

I don't seem to be that good at this, but maybe next year I'll get to be what I want. Third times the charm.

But anyway, what are all of you people going to be this year for Halloween?

"Then hunger proved more powerful than grief." - Count Ugolino and the Tower of Hunger

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply We dressed the kid up as a bull calf., Isildur, 01-Nov-06 10:59 AM, #11
Reply Groovy... I think next year I'll be Jesus!...nt, Saith, 31-Oct-06 10:47 PM, #10
Reply Well, using my l337 RP skills..., TheDude, 31-Oct-06 07:56 PM, #9
Reply A software consultant. n/t, Eskelian, 31-Oct-06 07:20 PM, #8
Reply A forest fairy!, Amaranthe, 30-Oct-06 10:37 AM, #2
Reply I wish I could take credit for this one., Razoul, 30-Oct-06 03:02 PM, #5
     Reply Nana the Dog., Lyristeon, 30-Oct-06 04:39 PM, #6
Reply You could be a Battle berserker axe spec., DurNominator, 29-Oct-06 03:19 PM, #1
     Reply That would be Hilareous...., Tac, 30-Oct-06 10:49 AM, #3
     Reply Full cavity search could count by the cops=Full loot by..., Barduin, 31-Oct-06 05:00 PM, #7
          Reply That's why you stay on East Road like Valg suggested. n..., DurNominator, 01-Nov-06 11:54 AM, #12
     Reply RE: You could be a Battle berserker axe spec., Valguarnera, 30-Oct-06 11:30 AM, #4

IsildurWed 01-Nov-06 10:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#669, "We dressed the kid up as a bull calf."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 01-Nov-06 10:59 AM

The costume was basically some black & white fleece pants and a fleece top w/ a hood that had little horns attached. It was pretty sickeningly cute.

SaithTue 31-Oct-06 10:47 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
144 posts
#668, "Groovy... I think next year I'll be Jesus!...nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

"Then hunger proved more powerful than grief." - Count Ugolino and the Tower of Hunger

TheDudeTue 31-Oct-06 07:56 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2005
283 posts
#667, "Well, using my l337 RP skills..."
In response to Reply #0

I was an eccentric crazy dude.

Bathrobe, bear slippers, viking helmet, boxer shorts, with my smoking parrot peetie in my top pocket and my fake mouse rick in my lower pocket. I carried tons of random #### from my junk drawer- twisty ties, string, dog treats, fake squirting lighter, fold up frisbee, et cetera. Then proceeded to power down jungle juice, a few stone ales, RL-RP'd a crazy (read, drunk) guy and had a ball. It rocked. I think I came out victorious in battle versus the group of ninjas and nacho libre, but I'll have to see the pictures to know for sure. Good times. I'm basing my next mage on this guy. Joking. But seriously...

EskelianTue 31-Oct-06 07:20 PM
2023 posts
#666, "A software consultant. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

AmarantheMon 30-Oct-06 10:37 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
#660, "A forest fairy!"
In response to Reply #0

My 4-year-old wanted to be a fairy, and she asked me to be a fairy too. Just a long green dress, some fairy wings I got at the Irish Faire a couple years ago, and a crown of artificial ivy and butterflies.

RazoulMon 30-Oct-06 03:02 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2004
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#663, "I wish I could take credit for this one."
In response to Reply #2

I heard this from a sports guy on the radio about what he was going to dress up as. He was going as Captain Hook, and his kids were going as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. So when mine are old enough, they are going to be forced to endure the horror of this same thing. I haven't figured out what I can dress my wife up as yet.

Dave

LyristeonMon 30-Oct-06 04:39 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#664, "Nana the Dog."
In response to Reply #5

At least that's what I have decided to ask mine to be.

DurNominatorSun 29-Oct-06 03:19 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#659, "You could be a Battle berserker axe spec."
In response to Reply #0

And go all DIE MAGE!! and MORE BLOOD!! MORE BLOOD!! on those unfortunate kids who have chosen to dress up in magey fashion for their trick & treating.

TacMon 30-Oct-06 10:49 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#661, "That would be Hilareous...."
In response to Reply #1

Unfortunately you'd be more likely to be arrested than to find anyone who got the joke. Not to mention trying to explain it to the cops would pretty much guarantee getting full body cavity searched for drugs.

BarduinTue 31-Oct-06 05:00 PM
Member since 24th Aug 2006
5 posts
#665, "Full cavity search could count by the cops=Full loot by..."
In response to Reply #3

Self defence is like sex, its only good if it is nasty.

DurNominatorWed 01-Nov-06 11:54 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#670, "That's why you stay on East Road like Valg suggested. n..."
In response to Reply #7

nt

ValguarneraMon 30-Oct-06 11:30 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#662, "RE: You could be a Battle berserker axe spec."
In response to Reply #1

Also, you'd never leave the street where your home is.

I keed! I keed the Ragers!

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #658 Previous topic | Next topic