Subject: "Snowing!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #592
Show all folders

MurcadinThu 12-Oct-06 09:16 PM
Member since 16th Jun 2005
37 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#592, "Snowing!"

I know Buffalo, NY gets a bad wrap in the states for the amount of snow it gets, but come on! It's October 12th and I got 4 inches of snow today! Mother Nature is serious ticked off I think.

And so it goes...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Didn't you guys get the message, (NOT Pro), 19-Oct-06 11:28 AM, #11
Reply RE: Snowing!, Murcadin, 15-Oct-06 08:36 AM, #10
Reply I'm not ticked off... really!, Amaranthe, 13-Oct-06 10:12 AM, #1
     Reply See, you say that now., Valguarnera, 13-Oct-06 10:43 AM, #2
          Reply You are the funniest government employee I know., Shadowmaster, 13-Oct-06 10:49 AM, #3
          Reply Question for Valg:, trh, 13-Oct-06 07:08 PM, #9
          Reply They even convinced you Valg! We are in trouble now..., Mylinos, 13-Oct-06 11:15 AM, #4
          Reply Yeah, the Canadians are the real enemy!, Shadowmaster, 13-Oct-06 11:23 AM, #5
          Reply There's a time to think, and a time to act. And this, g..., Mylinos, 13-Oct-06 11:46 AM, #6
          Reply Blame Canada!, GinGa, 13-Oct-06 01:48 PM, #7
          Reply Valg = humor, Thrakburzug, 13-Oct-06 05:54 PM, #8
          Reply Their Army is already here., (NOT Pro), 19-Oct-06 12:40 PM, #12
               Reply RE: Their Army is already here., Valguarnera, 19-Oct-06 01:38 PM, #13
                    Reply RE: Their Army is already here., Pendragon_Surtr, 19-Oct-06 04:38 PM, #14
                    Reply Any increase in a population is going to generate reven..., (NOT Pro), 23-Oct-06 03:42 PM, #15
                    Reply One other thing..., (NOT Pro), 23-Oct-06 03:44 PM, #16

Pro (inactive user)Thu 19-Oct-06 11:28 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Since Snata comes earlier every year, the Weather Channel is funding new landing strips for him.

MurcadinSun 15-Oct-06 08:36 AM
Member since 16th Jun 2005
37 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#609, "RE: Snowing!"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I started this thread about 30 minutes before I lost my internet connection and about 2 hours before I lost power. 2 and a half feet of snow later, my internet and power are both back. Friday the 13th, who would have thought...

And so it goes...

AmarantheFri 13-Oct-06 10:11 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#594, "I'm not ticked off... really!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 13-Oct-06 10:12 AM

Love,
Mother Nature (Who happily lives in California where it is a comfortable 78 degrees.)

ValguarneraFri 13-Oct-06 10:43 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#596, "See, you say that now."
In response to Reply #1

But that's only because Pro's prediction has not come to pass about the Mexican army storming across the border, aided by the uprising of Californian Latinos who have been sneaking into this country for decades under the clever ruse of "earning enough money to support my family". Just wait 'til Civil War II: Electric Boogaloo comes to your avenida, chiquita.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to fortify the East Coast against a surprise invasion by Cuba. No one else expects the Cuban Inquisition, but I, for one, will not welcome our cigar-smoking, mojito-drinking, salsa-dancing overlords.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

ShadowmasterFri 13-Oct-06 10:49 AM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
#597, "You are the funniest government employee I know."
In response to Reply #2

I think it's time you started a new mortal over in IC world

trhFri 13-Oct-06 07:08 PM
Member since 09th Jul 2006
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#606, "Question for Valg:"
In response to Reply #3

So when was the last time you played a character? I don't care about names or anything.

MylinosFri 13-Oct-06 11:15 AM
Member since 12th Sep 2005
98 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#598, "They even convinced you Valg! We are in trouble now..."
In response to Reply #2

Everyone is duped into thinking our doom will come from south of the boarder, when in reality it is the longest unguarded boarder in the world between the US and Canada that will be the downfall of our blessed American way!

Have you not ever watched Canadian Bacon! The threat is real I tell you!

I for one will be first in line chanting:

Surrender pronto, or we'll level Toronto!

ShadowmasterFri 13-Oct-06 11:23 AM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
#599, "Yeah, the Canadians are the real enemy!"
In response to Reply #4

Fear the legions of hockey-watching, hoser-calling, beer-drinking, winter-coat-wearing Candians. Hehe.

MylinosFri 13-Oct-06 11:46 AM
Member since 12th Sep 2005
98 posts
#600, "There's a time to think, and a time to act. And this, g..."
In response to Reply #5

nt

GinGaFri 13-Oct-06 01:44 PM
996 posts
#601, "Blame Canada!"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Fri 13-Oct-06 01:48 PM

I actually feel sorry for Canada, having to be bordered with you. We formed the UK so that we didn't have to border with anyone on our little island.

Yeah, I know we're bordered with EIRE right now but that whole island is still in civil war. We're going to let it settle and then take a page from the US's book. We charge in, hero music in the background, wave a damning finger at their politics and scream DEMOCRACY! as we level their capital. Mine's a pint of the black loot

Yhorian.

ThrakburzugFri 13-Oct-06 05:54 PM
83 posts
#605, "Valg = humor"
In response to Reply #2

Thanks, I needed a good laugh tonight. We had snow flurries yesterday and the heat is broken so I have to call a repairman. Bleh.

Pro (inactive user)Thu 19-Oct-06 12:28 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Thu 19-Oct-06 12:40 PM

Pretend it's not at your own peril.

Actually, that's such an over simplification of the situation, wrapped in a barb directed toward me, that I wouldn't doubt you are one of the Hate America crowd giving their tacit approval to the disintegration of our society.

It's not a laughing matter. You are either part of the cure, or you are part of the problem.

It's hard to build a nation, but how many of you have given thought to the notion that their are conquerors out there that, at the end of their lives would like to smile and say. I destroyed the most powerful nation in the history of man kind.

Make light of it all you want. It's a deadly serious situation and your refusal to educate yourself on it and misleading others about it is being intellectually dishonest and socially irresponsible.

It’s not our responsibility to take care of Mexico’s bankrupt government.

As far as Cuba goes that is really nothing more than Greater Southern Florida anyway.

ValguarneraThu 19-Oct-06 01:37 PM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#627, "RE: Their Army is already here."
In response to Reply #12
Edited on Thu 19-Oct-06 01:38 PM

It's hard to build a nation, but how many of you have given thought to the notion that their are conquerors out there that, at the end of their lives would like to smile and say. I destroyed the most powerful nation in the history of man kind.

Wait. That's their goal? Not to get higher wages, a better standard of living, or a chance at a better future? The Latino population has designs on imperialism? How'd secession work out for the last (white, American-born) group that tried it?

Similar arguments were used to argue against freeing the slaves, of course. Every historical period has made excuses for their overt or covert racism. Hate a skin color long enough and you can dream up any scenario, smiling America-destroying Latinos included.

You live in the South if I remember correctly. It's worth looking at last year's Gross State Product breakdown. If Latino immigrants are such a drain on public services and wage growth, why is the fastest-growing economy in the US Arizona? Why are California (15th), Texas (16th), New Mexico (11th), and Florida (3rd) all in the top 1/3 despite having the largest percentages of Latin immigrants, now and for decades? How's your state doing, amigo? Surely, unfettered by millions of illegal immigrants, business must be booming!

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Pendragon_SurtrThu 19-Oct-06 04:38 PM
193 posts
#628, "RE: Their Army is already here."
In response to Reply #13

So lets save our government some money and put an axe to the INS and border patrol since we don't care if people illegally cross our borders right? Send a message to Mexico saying that we will take anyone who wants to live in America regardless of criminal record. They don't even have to learn English. We can then give them scholarships to college to get degrees in chemistry and biochemistry so they can do your job at 1/3 the wage.

Pro (inactive user)Mon 23-Oct-06 03:42 PM
Charter member
#635, "Any increase in a population is going to generate reven..."
In response to Reply #13

It will also incur costs. In this case the very fabric and traditions of our society. The SW is already a war zone with 30,000 man gangs Like MS-13 and their ilk. Our health care skyrockets, supposedly “White-Proof” jobs are not taken by younger whites/Blacks as much because of deflated wages as the fact that people feel most comfortable working in like groups. Why would I want to spend my day working with people I couldn’t understand when I could just as easily get a job less tiresome and be around people who’s cultural similarities most closely Matched mine.

I think we have another example of your desire to belittle/mock any stance I take. I’m unsure why you have such a hard on for me, but it’s ridiculous.

Your argument revolved less around the topic than it did me.

You are blatantly ignoring the severity of this our you are completely ignorant of it. I don’t think you are ignorant so I must infer this is intentional.

Did you see what flags were waiving the first few days of the demonstrations? Did it occure to you the demonstrators being largely criminals who were demanding rights in a country that wasn’t theirs? Do you realize they come from a country that has some of the toughest immigration laws of any nation BTW.

Why is it our responsibility to take care of Mexico’s poverty problem?

It is the stated goal of many Mexican government officials/politicians to retake the South West United States and Texas. It’s a fact, it’s information easily obtained from their sources. It’s not something I cooked up. They are actively pursuing this agenda.

The SW is going to be annexed in our lifetime if it’s not halted.

And no, I don’t live in the South, I do not judge this crisis based upon consumerism. I base it upon errosion.

Pro (inactive user)Mon 23-Oct-06 03:44 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #13

Until the Last ten years or so, the trend was for Whites to move west.

That trend Stopped and has actually started to reverse to to cultural displacement.

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #592 Previous topic | Next topic