Subject: "(Magus') Poll: Which Super hero would you be?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #280
Show all folders

GinGaFri 08-Sep-06 10:19 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#280, "(Magus') Poll: Which Super hero would you be?"

All credit goes to Magus for starting the original.

Was so damn popular on QHCF.net, I thought I'd put up one here so we can hear some imm replies.

I think Death claw might have sold me on Gambit. But the Tick is still one damn crazy guy. If I could make speeches like him, I would rule the world already. Well, okay, maybe just Wales - But I'd own it

Yhorian.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Wow, that's a really good question!, dwimmerling, 12-Sep-06 08:33 PM, #6
Reply Clarify something:, Stunna, 11-Sep-06 11:41 AM, #4
Reply Yeah, if call explody head a super power, then I'm game..., Mylinos, 12-Sep-06 12:18 PM, #5
Reply Magneto (evil/chaotic, with some seriously cool powers)..., Drama, 11-Sep-06 11:04 AM, #3
Reply The Beyonder nt, Shadowmaster, 11-Sep-06 10:12 AM, #2
Reply Green Lantern, hands down., Cassman, 10-Sep-06 12:11 PM, #1

dwimmerlingTue 12-Sep-06 08:33 PM
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#327, "Wow, that's a really good question!"
In response to Reply #0

With so much to take into account, like sheer power level, a characters ability to banter well with supervillains. . .

Spider man is too reviled by the publuc.
DC heroes tend to be too elemental and not substantial or developed enough for me.
I dunno. Despite that, I always wanted to be the SHAZAM! style captain marvel.

StunnaMon 11-Sep-06 11:41 AM
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#311, "Clarify something:"
In response to Reply #0

Does everyone else in the world have super powers, or are there other super powered people out there? Am I the only one with super powers.

Perspective and relativity change everything.

MylinosTue 12-Sep-06 12:18 PM
Member since 12th Sep 2005
98 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#316, "Yeah, if call explody head a super power, then I'm game..."
In response to Reply #4

nt

DramaMon 11-Sep-06 11:04 AM
Member since 27th Aug 2006
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#310, "Magneto (evil/chaotic, with some seriously cool powers)..."
In response to Reply #0

NO TEXT

ShadowmasterMon 11-Sep-06 10:12 AM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#308, "The Beyonder nt"
In response to Reply #0

CassmanSun 10-Sep-06 12:11 PM
257 posts
#305, "Green Lantern, hands down."
In response to Reply #0

For the pure, infinite, variance. You're only limited by your imagination. As long as you're not fighthing some giant Banana creature.

I'd say Firestorm, but I couldn't deal with another voice in my head bitching at me all the time.

-Cassman-

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #280 Previous topic | Next topic