Subject: "want to contact Koidel" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2264
Show all folders

lomegusTue 07-Mar-17 08:27 AM
Member since 07th Mar 2017
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2264, "want to contact Koidel"

I have a lot of questions which I cannot ask you IC. And Koidel are first character whom I met who explain me the Game. Not just bring some eq or something.

PS Thank to Barafel too for testing =) And a lot of many other character who give me information

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ask questions on forums, Kstatida, 07-Mar-17 08:47 AM, #1
     Reply Not all questions can be answered even on forum, lomegus, 07-Mar-17 08:55 AM, #2
          Reply Questy and Religion stuff is best asked IC, Kstatida, 07-Mar-17 09:46 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Questy and Religion stuff is best asked IC, lomegus, 07-Mar-17 10:17 AM, #4
                    Reply Ask around unofficial forums, Kstatida, 07-Mar-17 10:36 AM, #5
                         Reply RE: Ask around unofficial forums, lomegus, 07-Mar-17 10:44 AM, #6

KstatidaTue 07-Mar-17 08:47 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2265, "Ask questions on forums"
In response to Reply #0

I'm sure he'll join the discussion. Chances of him contacting you with "Hello I'm Koidel" are negligible while the character is alive.

Oh and you're welcome

lomegusTue 07-Mar-17 08:55 AM
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2266, "Not all questions can be answered even on forum"
In response to Reply #1

There a lot of "top secret" themes like quests, religion.. So better I'll ask someone whom I trust personaly, may be I'll recieve an answers.

KstatidaTue 07-Mar-17 09:46 AM
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2267, "Questy and Religion stuff is best asked IC"
In response to Reply #2

Don't worry about it. First of all, the only "legitimate" way to know about quests is IC, and second, talking about religiou IC is what really constitutes a big part of religious character's RP.

You can easily sit and talk about all (unless explicitly banned for certain characters like AI) kinds of questy stuff IC, that's totally legitimate.

lomegusTue 07-Mar-17 10:17 AM
4 posts
#2268, "RE: Questy and Religion stuff is best asked IC"
In response to Reply #3

Most of my character is sociopathic. All who is not - ask Koidel about anything they need IC. And not only him.. But asking caballed char to help like a waiting that mountain will move to you. So I choose to ask ooc some questions and do not bother char when he face enemyes.

PS. sorry my english. not familiar with it yet.

KstatidaTue 07-Mar-17 10:36 AM
2214 posts
#2269, "Ask around unofficial forums"
In response to Reply #4

qhcf.net
and
carrionfields.info

lomegusTue 07-Mar-17 10:44 AM
4 posts
#2270, "RE: Ask around unofficial forums"
In response to Reply #5

too many actions... =) register? post topics.. annoying. no answer here? I'll find a way todiscuss it IC with someone. sometime.just want to hear trusted person. who know how to work with newbie

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2264 Previous topic | Next topic