Subject: "Villom Delete/RL Injury" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2165
Show all folders

WarMageWed 09-Jan-13 05:40 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2007
93 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2165, "Villom Delete/RL Injury"

Not sure if a level 29 will show on the Battlefields but thought a quick explanation might be needed for the sudden deletion should anyone be looking for Villom. Also, not sure if this is the place for this but, since it was real life that forced this break its as appropriate as any I suppose since you cant make a brand new thread on the battlefield. ((Any IMM feel free to move/delete or whatever if im wrong on this.))

Just like to say that this was my first comeback char after a long while of hiatus. Last character was Jorg, if anyone remembers him, just before I joined the Army. Unfortunately, on monday I got into a car wreck that totalled my car and in the process broke my arm. Wont have use of my left hand for awhile and thought it best to delete and free up a slot in Trib then to just auto and possibly waste player/imm time wondering WTF.

Whiysdan - Thanks for the empowerment and the awesome interaction we had. I was having so much fun with this char and that quest you had me on got me extremely excited to see its outcome! Sorry I could not complete it but I will certainly be back!

Trib - Everyone was super helpful and I wish you all the best!

Everyone else, I enjoyed all the time I was able to rank and even the couple of pk 'fights' I had. Monk is pretty awesome so far as I have seen. If you plan to play one, be prepared for big time mana reliance till your skills get up there.

Great game, great people. Feel free to post any advice/comments/whatever anyone cares to give, otherwise you should see me again in a couple of months when I can use both hands again.

Good luck everyone!

News flash, everybody on this ####ing MUD wants to be Rambo. We should have called it RamboMUD. ~Daevryn~

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2165 Previous topic | Next topic