Subject: "Seeking advice..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2135
Show all folders

BajulaThu 09-Aug-12 07:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2135, "Seeking advice..."

Hell why get one set of advice without the other side??
Anyone who feels like it and doesn't go to dio's read away.

I sat around and thought about rolling a character. I've dealt with as much grief as I ccan IRL, so it was time to move on to other things.
In the end though, I'm bored as hell and cannot learn to use an XBOX controller to save my life. The grandkids have tried... and tried.
Okay rockband controllers don't count. So I think about maybe rolling a character, but if I'm just doing it because i'm bored is it worth it?
My real question for you all is... In your personal opinions should I even bother trying? Why's would be great if included but if not that's cool.
I'm not looking for any kind of ego stroking, I'm expecting quite the opposite really.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply The simple fact that you are asking...., Puhguly, 09-Aug-12 09:38 PM, #2
Reply RE: The simple fact that you are asking...., Bajula, 10-Aug-12 01:46 PM, #3
     Reply NEVER, Tsunami, 10-Aug-12 01:57 PM, #5
          Reply *rofl*, Bajula, 10-Aug-12 03:05 PM, #6
Reply NIMMERS! <3, Rayihn, 09-Aug-12 08:39 PM, #1
     Reply RE: NIMMERS! <3, Bajula, 10-Aug-12 01:57 PM, #4

PuhgulyThu 09-Aug-12 09:38 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2011
197 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2137, "The simple fact that you are asking...."
In response to Reply #0

Leads me to believe you have already decided that you want to play. If you need a big ole "Welcome Back" banner, I think we might be able to arrange something for you... Either way, thats the nice thing about CF. It is always here for you when the itch comes.

BajulaFri 10-Aug-12 01:46 PM
929 posts
#2138, "RE: The simple fact that you are asking...."
In response to Reply #2

I was hoping more for a get the hell out of here we don't want your kind banner.

TsunamiFri 10-Aug-12 01:57 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#2140, "NEVER"
In response to Reply #3

CF is a melting pot. We got hill billies, nazis, soviet russians, non-soviet russians, paranoid koreans, abusive husband aussies, drunk robotic finlanders, naked bears, disgruntled administrators, latin devils, latin kings, crime fighters, side kicks, goofball gnomes, philidelphia bros, jersey bros, corrupt lawyers, burnt out lawyers, women, body builders, MMA fighters, pot heads, coke heads, meth heads, and Zulghinlour.

BajulaFri 10-Aug-12 03:05 PM
929 posts
#2141, "*rofl*"
In response to Reply #5

Loved that! You forgot ex-cons though. I know for a fact there is at least one that used to play. hehe.

RayihnThu 09-Aug-12 08:39 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#2136, "NIMMERS! <3"
In response to Reply #0

#### yeah you should roll something.

Something like elf sword...mm maran elf sword.

BajulaFri 10-Aug-12 01:57 PM
929 posts
#2139, "RE: NIMMERS! <3"
In response to Reply #1

Awwww made me smile.
I don't think I have ever hero'd a sword spec, but I spread the
rest in the race/class combo thing. I've done the elf warrior
so it would have to be something else.
Shortly after I posted I hadn't even thought of coming back to see
what people said until I got an email which drove me to go look.
Hehe. I'm so easily manipulated ... it's kinda sad. Guess that's why my daughter asks ME for things instead of my wife. *rofl*

If I could play a character like nimmers again that would be a blast. I just don't think I could keep my "give a crap" button
unhooked long enough. It was really pushing it at the end of nimmers
and with him I giggled the first 2-3 hundred hours. I viewed him like the comical hero who gets pounded into the dirt and staggers up
as people are leaving going "Hey we ain't done, where ya goin? I'm fiddin' ta bleed on you til you puke. better give up now or that
shirt is NEVER coming clean!"
I just don't think I can do that right now, but maybe someday.

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2135 Previous topic | Next topic