Subject: "Who else watches Whale Wars on Animal Planet?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2019
Show all folders

ProThu 22-Jul-10 01:51 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2019, "Who else watches Whale Wars on Animal Planet?"

I love making fun of hippies almost as much as I am fond of whales so there is NOTHING I don't like about this show.

For additional viewing, check out South Parks Whale Whores. It's hilarious and can befound through google or what ever.

#### you dolpheens! #### you Rhales! AAAAAAAAGH!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

StraklawThu 22-Jul-10 02:49 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#2020, "RE: Who else watches Whale Wars on Animal Planet?"
In response to Reply #0

I have been, but unfortunately feel like the show really accomplishes nothing for any groups involved now beyond the publicity. Did happen to notice Paul Bethune's trial finished earlier this month on the icr website.

ProThu 22-Jul-10 03:09 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2021, "Sure. The idea of the show is publicity."
In response to Reply #1

And I love the F-the government sentiment of the hippies vs the #### the rest of the world sentiment of the Japanese.

I like both sides of the struggle, but I root for the whales.

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2019 Previous topic | Next topic