Subject: "Haiti" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1961
Show all folders

srthrssSat 16-Jan-10 02:56 PM
Member since 13th Jan 2010
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1961, "Haiti"

Well, I had so very much looked forward to a new character, and the inevitable trips to hell etc. required for characters to replace gear. Alas, Haiti calls, and I go...something about some oath I swore way back when I joined the army to follow the orders of the president.

But, looking at pictures and the news in regards to what is going on there, I think I am hardly in a position to complain. I am certain that at the very least, getting shipped to Haiti for humanitarian work with the army will do wonders for my own personal gratitude for all that I do have.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

StraklawSat 23-Jan-10 02:25 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1966, "Good luck!"
In response to Reply #0

Hope everything goes well down there. Also, since we're on the Haiti topic, if anyone's looking at donating or relief aid for down there, I have to recommend the God's Child organization. It's actually founded by my roommate's uncle from Bismarck, who's been down in the middle america for years doing work.

I could be wrong, but I believe until the end of the month some special donors and such in ####inson & Williston are doubling donations, so check it out!

www.gcpnc.com

YeanSun 17-Jan-10 10:59 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1964, "All the best down there"
In response to Reply #0

They could use some help. Take care.

DaevrynWed 13-Jan-10 02:13 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#1963, "Good luck, chief."
In response to Reply #0

It looks rough down there, but they definitely need the help.

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1961 Previous topic | Next topic