Subject: "www.conquerclub.com" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1853
Show all folders

BaerinikaFri 26-Sep-08 09:42 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1853, "www.conquerclub.com"
Edited on Fri 26-Sep-08 09:47 AM

Hey all,

I've been addicted to this on line Risk game lately, so I figured I'd share with the playerbase:

http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=254193 (this is actually my referral link, so if you decide to sign up, please use it?)

You can sign up and play up to 4 games at a time for free, otherwise a year membership is $25.

I assume many of you will enjoy this game because who doesn't like trying to PK?? Also, it's all browser run so you can play it from work as long as it isn't blocked. You have 24 hours to take a turn so it doesn't require a lot of time commitment.

I made a few games for people who want to test it out. Password is wolveryeti.

Enjoy!

- Raybaer

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IsildurFri 26-Sep-08 11:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1854, "RE: www.conquerclub.com"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 26-Sep-08 11:08 AM

I used to love playing "Global War" (Risk clone) on BBS's back in the day. "Staying up 'til midnight to take two turns in a row" FTW.

Gotta love these ansi graphics:

nebelFri 26-Sep-08 12:34 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2003
148 posts
#1855, "Re: bbs games"
In response to Reply #1

I loved bbs games. Tradewars was my favorite. I looked into it again a couple years ago. Somebody made a newer version that was realtime multi-player, but everybody used all these automation tools. It just looked un-fun now, because part of the coolness was figuring out the best sectors and port combos, sending out probes, etc. Now it just played itself.

ElerosseFri 26-Sep-08 02:12 PM
Member since 01st Nov 2006
423 posts
#1856, "RE: Re: bbs games"
In response to Reply #2

I used to love Tradewars as well. I seem to remember people botting it even when I played though. Just figure out some good trading pairs and turn on the bot. Lost a lot of fun for me as well when I realized that.

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1853 Previous topic | Next topic