Subject: "PS frickin A" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1846
Show all folders

StunnaThu 28-Aug-08 03:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1846, "PS frickin A"

THREE IS TOO OLD TO BREASTFEED ESPECIALLY IN PUBLIC OKTHANKSBYE!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AmarantheWed 08-Oct-08 01:07 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1859, "RE: PS frickin A"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Wed 08-Oct-08 01:09 AM

You have no freakin' idea what a hot topic this is in certain parenting circles. There is pretty much a breastfeeding political agenda. It's in-freakin-sane. 3? 3 is nothing.

And I am in no way squeamish about breastfeeding. I breastfed my own two kids, each just shy 1 year, and in public (with a cover and especially designed nursing clothes to be discreet.) When I was a new mom I went to a couple La Leche League meetings in California, and, wow. Just wow.

I have had certain experiences with organizations over the past 10-15 years that has made me tiptoe further and further away from the left end of the political spectrum, and my experience with the Lactivists rates at the top of the list.

DallevianThu 16-Oct-08 12:04 PM
1613 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1862, "Lactivists? Hilarious."
In response to Reply #4

That's a funny label. Keep moving to the center.

IsildurThu 28-Aug-08 06:53 PM
5969 posts
#1847, "RE: PS frickin A"
In response to Reply #0

You know, I was going to post a link to a youtube video of this woman breastfeeding her 8-year old daughter, just to piss you off, but it was so gross that I'm going to spare you. That way only one of us will have to wash his eyes out with bleach.

nebelThu 28-Aug-08 11:05 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2003
148 posts
#1848, "First the bot fly and now this."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks.

StunnaFri 29-Aug-08 02:57 PM
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1849, "Worst thing I've ever seen -"
In response to Reply #1

Was taking my special needs brother in law to a monster truck who, wear a 400lbs. white woman was breast feeding a newborn in the stands. Now, no one wants to see a 42 pound titty, but even worse is the fact that a newborns ears can't take that kind of noise (even I was wearing ear plugs) and a monster truck event is like super, super dirty.

It was horrifying.

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1846 Previous topic | Next topic