Subject: "Blogs, web pages, Home Depot and Sex..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1583
Show all folders

StunnaFri 30-Nov-07 08:11 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1583, "Blogs, web pages, Home Depot and Sex..."

I dunno... anyways...

Does anyone have any info about starting a blog? I want to be able to do it like this guy: www.markijlal.com

See, he's got his blog in the middle and then products he's selling or using for lead generation on the side there? Also would like to put links in on the side too... how is all this done? Is it simple? DeathClaw, don't tell me to buy dreamweaver for $400 smackers again.

Any insight on building this kind of really simple page cheaply would be so helpful.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourThu 06-Dec-07 12:27 PM
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1605, "I use http://wordpress.com/ for my blog"
In response to Reply #0

http://wordpress.com/

It allows you to choose from a bunch of different formats, and it 100% free, of course there are options that cost money (more space, etc). I've been using it for about 8 months and haven't had any problems with it. Easy to use interface, etc.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

EskelianThu 06-Dec-07 11:44 AM
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1604, "RE: Blogs, web pages, Home Depot and Sex..."
In response to Reply #0

Try www.blogspot.com.

If that isn't sufficient to meet your needs then you might need something like Dreameaver.

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1583 Previous topic | Next topic