Subject: "I retire!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1464
Show all folders

OdrirgSat 15-Sep-07 07:50 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1464, "I retire!"

Just got 97 seconds on expert minesweeper.

No clue how it happened. Just everything clicked.

Now I don't think I can ever play again, because I'll never do that good again, heh.

Well. Actually. I probably will. I tend to minesweeper while sleeping for mv's on my newbies. So I play alot when I am cf'ing.

Post your best times!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: I retire!, Igsoeh, 17-Sep-07 07:32 PM, #6
Reply RE: I retire!, Odrirg, 18-Sep-07 09:47 AM, #7
Reply Best Times, Straklaw, 16-Sep-07 04:50 AM, #4
Reply RE: Best Times, Odrirg, 16-Sep-07 05:04 AM, #5
Reply You'll just need to make a harder minesweeper, DurNominator, 16-Sep-07 03:31 AM, #3
Reply RE: I retire!, Isildur, 15-Sep-07 09:56 PM, #2
Reply Freecell is where it's at., GinGa, 15-Sep-07 09:21 PM, #1

IgsoehMon 17-Sep-07 07:32 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1475, "RE: I retire!"
In response to Reply #0

I think I pulled a 5 on beginner once, 38 intermediate, 93 expert. Google minesweeper records sometime, you'll be amazed at how fast some people apparently are.

OdrirgTue 18-Sep-07 09:47 AM
431 posts
#1476, "RE: I retire!"
In response to Reply #6

heh, I saw some of those youtube vids. some of those "35 minute expert" videos are using cheats that I've known of.

but some of them....whew.

I hope to god I am never that good at minesweeper. That's the kind of thing you have to answer for at the pearly gates, "You spent how long becoming how good at a mindless computer game instead of taking care of your fellow man?"

StraklawSun 16-Sep-07 04:50 AM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1471, "Best Times"
In response to Reply #0

Easy - 6 Seconds
Intermediate - 42 Seconds
Expert - 138 Seconds.

And I thought these were good, jeezuz, 93 seconds??

OdrirgSun 16-Sep-07 05:04 AM
431 posts
#1472, "RE: Best Times"
In response to Reply #4

I know. 93 is insane.

I was at 152 for a number of months.

Then out of nowhere, while waiting for repop in arial city actually, I got 127. That stayed my record for over a year.

Then I hit 122. That was for another really long time.

then this insane jump to 93. I honestly have no clue how it happened. I've played a few games since I hit 93, and can't get anything better than 147...even trying as hard as I can to go fast.

DurNominatorSun 16-Sep-07 03:31 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1469, "You'll just need to make a harder minesweeper"
In response to Reply #0

Using the custom settings, that is. My father plays minesweeper with his own custom settings when he plays it.

IsildurSat 15-Sep-07 09:56 PM
5969 posts
#1468, "RE: I retire!"
In response to Reply #0

I wish I'd written them down. My high scores tend to get erased whenever I switch computers or reinstall windows. Now I'm going to have to play again just to see how fast I can finish expert.

GinGaSat 15-Sep-07 09:21 PM
996 posts
#1467, "Freecell is where it's at."
In response to Reply #0

Minesweeper is old skool. Get with the times!

Yhorian

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1464 Previous topic | Next topic