Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Taelina the Blood Poetess, Drillmi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55962
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Mar-07 11:04 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16806 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55962, "(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Taelina the Blood Poetess, Drillmistress of Battle"

Sat Mar 10 10:03:13 2007

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Taelina perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:510

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Nexus, Nanorab.. few words about you also. Hehe., Taelina (Guest), 13-Mar-07 06:28 PM, #49
Reply The Long Slow Death as the Clam, Tsyda (Guest), 13-Mar-07 11:30 PM, #52
     Reply That form is pure comedy., Nano (Guest), 14-Mar-07 07:44 AM, #53
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Taelina the Blood Poetess, Dri..., Balim (Guest), 13-Mar-07 11:15 AM, #47
Reply Few things about PBF, Taelina (Guest), 12-Mar-07 08:41 PM, #45
Reply Battle. Nexus will come tomorrow, Taelina (Guest), 12-Mar-07 08:22 PM, #43
Reply RE: Battle. Nexus will come tomorrow, Eulinda (Guest), 13-Mar-07 12:34 AM, #46
Reply Maldovar, Taelina (Guest), 13-Mar-07 07:11 PM, #50
Reply Nuekar, Taelina (Guest), 13-Mar-07 07:26 PM, #51
Reply Empire, Taelina (Guest), 12-Mar-07 07:25 PM, #41
Reply God damn :(, A Sad Commander (Guest), 11-Mar-07 09:16 PM, #31
Reply oh and also, Commander (Guest), 11-Mar-07 09:37 PM, #32
Reply Good job, Taelina (Guest), 12-Mar-07 08:33 PM, #44
Reply Fortress, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 08:06 PM, #25
Reply RE: Fortress, Zephon (Guest), 11-Mar-07 08:36 PM, #28
Reply Hehe I forgot about trance, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 08:46 PM, #30
Reply Well, thank you, Mendecirith (Guest), 11-Mar-07 10:43 PM, #34
Reply Scions, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 07:35 PM, #24
Reply Veressis, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 08:20 PM, #26
Reply heh!, Haratzi (Guest), 12-Mar-07 03:09 AM, #36
Reply our one on one, Taelina (Guest), 12-Mar-07 11:26 AM, #39
Reply d, Valkenar, 12-Mar-07 09:39 AM, #38
Reply Some general thoughts and goodbyes to Imms., Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 05:24 PM, #13
Reply What a Pain in my Ass, Tsyda (Guest), 11-Mar-07 06:45 PM, #22
Reply RE: Some general thoughts and goodbyes to Imms., Daevryn, 11-Mar-07 06:45 PM, #23
Reply RE: Some general thoughts and goodbyes to Imms., Eshval, 11-Mar-07 08:32 PM, #27
Reply Mind if I post, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 08:41 PM, #29
     Reply Sure...go ahead, Eshval, 11-Mar-07 11:09 PM, #35
Reply Respects to a Good Char, Yean, 11-Mar-07 10:23 PM, #33
Reply Fargin Flute Sopository Yer Almost Had!, Ysaloerye, 12-Mar-07 09:26 AM, #37
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Taelina the Blood Poetess, Dri..., Waserax (Guest), 10-Mar-07 07:52 PM, #11
Reply Agree with Waserax, Hunsobo (Guest), 11-Mar-07 01:46 PM, #12
Reply I feel your pain, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 06:02 PM, #19
Reply When bard defender has powers, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 05:57 PM, #18
Reply Hey, you still owe me a song! nt, Lucury (Guest), 10-Mar-07 04:07 PM, #10
Reply I do. I liked our conversation it was funny nt, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 05:51 PM, #17
Reply No goodbyes yet but I had hope I will last longer :( If..., Greddarh, 10-Mar-07 11:17 AM, #1
     Reply Congratz... but I'm sad as well., Feiaina (Guest), 10-Mar-07 12:42 PM, #2
     Reply Sorry, Greddarh, 10-Mar-07 12:44 PM, #3
     Reply RE: No goodbyes yet but I had hope I will last longer :..., Tiatan, 10-Mar-07 02:22 PM, #4
     Reply Liked out RP, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 05:39 PM, #16
          Reply out = our n/t, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 06:17 PM, #20
          Reply RE: Liked out RP, Tiatan, 13-Mar-07 02:15 PM, #48
     Reply Well Done!, Kastellyn, 10-Mar-07 02:25 PM, #5
     Reply Thanks a short note about rites, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 05:27 PM, #14
          Reply a = and (I think I should go sleep :)) n/t, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 06:19 PM, #21
     Reply I am so so so sad, Drakgrak (Guest), 10-Mar-07 02:54 PM, #6
     Reply Whew. One less bard for the village!, Nano (Guest), 10-Mar-07 03:57 PM, #9
     Reply Still jealous you hit age death., Yhorian (Guest), 10-Mar-07 03:52 PM, #7
     Reply RE: No goodbyes yet but I had hope I will last longer :..., Shapen (Guest), 10-Mar-07 03:55 PM, #8
     Reply Hehe I think same way :) n/t, Greddarh, 11-Mar-07 05:28 PM, #15
     Reply I hope you enjoyed rping with my fated to chaos char., Krilcov Krieger (Guest), 12-Mar-07 01:44 PM, #40
          Reply Amazing idea, Taelina (Guest), 12-Mar-07 07:30 PM, #42

Taelina (Guest)Tue 13-Mar-07 06:28 PM

#56225, "Nexus, Nanorab.. few words about you also. Hehe."
In response to Reply #0

I do not like your cabal. But hey it's just me. I was surprised you did not loot me much, though you still managed to do few full loots At least Nanorab did it once hehe. Not what I care much about but I think you should stop crying in char about your eq and that you never loot and such.. and then find excuse for full loot someone who never looted you that looks foolish . Anyway I was looted so rare that I wondered what's going on?? Do I dressed that bad? You did not come to raid me often even if there were 5-7 of you and just me. C'mon, village is your main enemy?!

Nanorab: Mmmm I was thinking during few days what to write to you .. and I always thought about.. I ####ING HATE YOU BITCH which is not true. You were hardest assassin to fight with. But I was pissed off with your assassinates(still can not belive it was just 12 assassinates). I even took anti-assassinate edge though I did not notice any difference.. Yea, I know, it almost the only way for solo assassin to fight with village bard and you did not risk at all if you miss it. No idea why you ALWAYS survived my fiend.. ALWAYS. I was so angry on you that once I came out of village to finish you after fight with Eled . You bitching about eq was not funny . Perhaps I got it wrong but I did not like it. As well as your tells about my camping at destructor I am not fun to go out of village to hunt 6-7 nexus when you are stalking me behind, still I came out of it quite a lot of time and often you were lucky And I really was working at poems when I sat at Destructor.. belive me or not. Anyway you are best amoung my enemies and I was afraid of you and your assassinate #### you for saving Thos )))

Zesam: I disliked you. Really. I bet you are really good in rp and such. But c'mon, man, using that commune when 2 villagers came to raid agains 5-6 of you?? You were the only person I would full loot at any opportunity after that(Still I've never done it or may be I did it once?). And sitting in cabal during 1,5 RL hour without ability to do anything is not fun in my book.

Tokonwa: Sad, you gone that fast. You were good enemy, always ready for battle and always dying.. I like it )

Tsyda: Respect man.. I was amazed how you worded Tumarellen out of battle while you knew you die in a second after that.. Your quest form... heh I laughted for 5 minutes while 3 ragers were trying to kill you But why did not you run away?

Verakh: shamanman attitude? You owl was hard to sing for but waltrus is easy to take down with village bard. I think you should not die that much and find abs finaly eh?

Tumarellen(invoker): Good invokers are always pain in ass when they have support. And you were good invoker. Wish I could kill you more but alas. And that time when you died in village I returned all your eq/wands except few pieces of gears I was needed.

Balim: I was pain to look how much you are dying so (If I am not mistaken) I gave you few hits where you can find good instrument.

Jenno: cloud giants are not a problem for village bard but I saw progress and your character become better and better. Keep doing your job.

Faerdin: You gave me some nice defence agains you and nexus "horde". Thanks.

Dravon: Damn you for stealing my sack with wine and food I remember how I learned in a hard way that lion + thief can permalag. But thiefs can not solo do much to rager bard. Anyway I was happy when you became immortal.. so I did not have to run for wine that much

Shifters: You've got owned

I'm sure I forgot some of you. Drop me a line.

Tsyda (Guest)Tue 13-Mar-07 11:30 PM

#56248, "The Long Slow Death as the Clam"
In response to Reply #49

<<<Tsyda: Respect man.. I was amazed how you worded Tumarellen out of battle while you knew you die in a second after that.. Your quest form... heh I laughted for 5 minutes while 3 ragers were trying to kill you But why did not you run away?>>>

Because I was starving even before I got to the water, I nearly made it away to word but Eulinda caught me and that was the last of my movements. As I was starving It got to -18000mv before I died. It just kept doubling. As for shifting and wording out, ive never successfully done that in combat, only after fleeing combat. Seems like every shifter can revert and word even with relatively low health left, but because of my armadillo and clam forms I can take so many maledictions that when I finally shift I am lagged all to hell. I am honestly shocked I was able to word out Tumarellen to be honest but I wasn't going to sit there and let him die if I could help it.

--Tsyda

Nano (Guest)Wed 14-Mar-07 07:44 AM

#56264, "That form is pure comedy."
In response to Reply #52

I loved how we used to fight sometimes, and you'd squirt water or do those hilarious emotes about filtering stuff

Rock on

Balim (Guest)Tue 13-Mar-07 11:15 AM

#56192, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Taelina the Blood Poetess, Dri..."
In response to Reply #0

Aww, still no Nexun goodbyes? You were the only villager I actually liked because you didn't bugger off with my instrument whenever you got me. Good luck with the next, hope to see you around.

Taelina (Guest)Mon 12-Mar-07 08:41 PM

#56161, "Few things about PBF"
In response to Reply #0

1. There is no role at all
2. Experience from Exploration 3850
Experience from Quests 8250

but
Exploration Points Found 0
Quests Completed 0

that's strange. And I am sure I had more exploration experience. I got about 4-5 just for ST.

Taelina (Guest)Mon 12-Mar-07 08:22 PM

#56156, "Battle. Nexus will come tomorrow"
In response to Reply #0

I think it is a first cabal where I liked ALL my cabal mates as well as I liked idea of cabal in general. Rites such a great fun and I was lucky to take part in it twice.

I was too kind with recommendations seens everyone who asked me about it...got it Only thing I wanted from applicants is to see personality of char if you did not know something about history that was not a problem to Taelina. I was trying to make interview funny, sometimes it worked and sometimes no.

Eulinda - I have no words to express my feelings. You made me smile and laugh so many times. You reminded me one my ex-girl a lot I think your rp is outstanding! Kill all haters and full loot them, hehe. We had one great login when we owned whole who pk list.. I wish we could do it more often. I bet ship went in dock right when we left that place . You are very competent in pk and we had not speak about what to do and when to do.. except that one time when you rescued me in Nexus cabal while Nanorab was stalking me ))

Pesh - Man. I love you. Mudsex with russian is a new expirience to you I belive )). I am sorry for your couple last death it was about 6-7 AM at my place and I could not focus at game well enough.
All your comments were aweasome.. I liked about savage style

Drakgrak - You are my favorite dwarf in my cf history. I hope we will play at one side again.

Kaasi - I liked our interview and I am sorry for misunderstanding that time. I was speaking with Eulinda and just missed your question and noded to another thing at all. I hope you will keep kicking asses.

Fhaen - One more Pesh rival. I think you should write that thing we were talking about seens you know much more about village than I do. As for the thing you asked me and Commander.. I do not think it can come that easy Good luck!

Brinkmun - Beast. And very competent both pk and rp, I wish we could do more in that place *winks to Nepe*. I still wonder if you could permabash me till the death when we were fighting in circle.

Nharrpos - Beast #2. I very like giant warriors to play and to play with. I liked to raid/reraid with you.

Gharral - Shamanman.. I still do not know if I like way you burn your characters or no I think I like it till the moment you draws me in battles we have 0 chances to win. You never did it to Taelina so I like you!

Eled - Sad that you con died that fast I wish we had more time to play together.

Golanth - Nice one, though I still think Battle is not best cabal for ranger See you on fields.

Arc - I can't spell the rest of your name. You were not often as much as I would like but thank you for one time when I managed to kill Nanorab in a first time

Grimbledorf - I liked you but you need to login more.

Twilakon.. Sad you left that fast. I was hoping we meet again as enemies or.. friends?!

Uff I hope I did not forget anyone. If I did.. drop a line.

Eulinda (Guest)Tue 13-Mar-07 12:34 AM

#56180, "RE: Battle. Nexus will come tomorrow"
In response to Reply #43

Feeling was mutual, hon! As I said to you once a while ago, I was really very worried when Yean immorted that I wouldn't have any good friends, and that the first time you and I just went out and about, you died raiding nexus when I rescued you. I thought that was it, we'll never be friends, you'll hate me forever and never want to go have fun.

But you turned out to be just as much fun as going around with Yean (which is saying something, Yean and I had some terrific fun), each of you being skilled battle bards and roleplayers, both. Luckily we just got past that first fiasco and after that we pretty much kicked ass whenever we were together, we complemented each other well.

When I'm gone I'm going to post the rites from my point of view, including the tells we sent eachother. I think people will laugh very hard. I know I was!

Thanks for making a good chunk of Eulinda's time a huge barrel of monkeys worth of fun. You and Drak and Yean were her best friends and now she's had her heart ripped out and kicked to the curb. Guess she'll have to bury her sadness in blood... but not too much, it will stain her new shirt!

Good luck and yada yada yada. On second thought, you don't need luck!

Taelina (Guest)Tue 13-Mar-07 07:11 PM

#56229, "Maldovar"
In response to Reply #43

I loved you man. Where did you go eh? Come back and play cf more!

Taelina (Guest)Tue 13-Mar-07 07:26 PM

#56231, "Nuekar"
In response to Reply #43

Amazing pk, group leading and area knowledge. I still do not think there were RP reasons to make you commander. You won rites of war in a shady way and no one voited for you to be Commander. But definitely you were BEST choice for that position. I loved when we ran together. I wish I could be half that good as you and had same connection to cf

Taelina (Guest)Mon 12-Mar-07 07:25 PM

#56148, "Empire"
In response to Reply #0

Empress: I've killed you few times with different characters but you still keep tricking. Keep it come man! May be you will be first AP who age/con died Good showing all around I wish I could do better agains you.

Thos: Man, AP can be played not that conservative as you do it. Though it is up to you. I wanted to kill you badly but each time I was in inch from it... Nanorab assassinated me. I hope you won't lose your unholy before I rank up something to kill you

Hunsobo and Waserax: I've posted about you already

A Sad Commander (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 09:16 PM

#56052, "God damn :("
In response to Reply #0

I go away for the weekend and I come back to see this. Needless to say, I am very very sad. I wish that I was there for the end, but I guess it was Fate . I think that your an exceptional player, and for your first rager I am ####ing impressed . I have tryed the battle bard thing, with my first bard, as a Human I was no where as cappable as you, you are one skilled son of a gun. I had alot of fun with the RP your evshal battle spin was perferct, and it was alot of fun having you around. Most of the time when you showed up no one in the village had a worry because we had the number one support beam in place haha. The rites of war were great, you were scary with songs and powers! I was wondering if (as I have seen in the past) you would be removed from the village or not for the rites. I am glad they nerfed that concept so you can have both, though It was scary. I still cant believe I took you in the one on ones, I got hella lucky but it was some legacy and edges that prob gave me the boost that saved my ass . About that "Area" with Nep, I just took a huge sigh when I read his comments... We both were sketchy about the info we learned from eachother (or rather me from you mostly haha) I do hope you learned something from me in all our travels but I am grateful for some of the things you showed me. I dont know if you could tell but some of it I knew already and some of it was def new to me, just glad we didnt overstep anything in Nep's eyes and really glad we got those travel times in

#### man, I cant say enough about this char so I will leave it off at this. You are one of the most talented CF'ers I have been able to roll with in a long time, you PK RP Game knowladge is outstanding.

Good Luck in the fields and hope to see you rocking and rolling soon. Just hopefully not a sodding nexie har!

Commander (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 09:37 PM

#56057, "oh and also"
In response to Reply #31

As I said for Thrak, if you need a pbf let me know I would be honored to pick it up for you.

hah, I know they dont got pay pal in russia
p.s. I called you were a rusky hahah

Taelina (Guest)Mon 12-Mar-07 08:33 PM

#56158, "Good job"
In response to Reply #31

But I still wand to be commander one day! ))
I liked your rp idea though seems I did not know full story.
You are doing great job as Commander. Keep it come and make everyone follow your commands!

>The rites of war were great, you
>were scary with songs and powers! I was wondering if (as I
>have seen in the past) you would be removed from the village
>or not for the rites. I am glad they nerfed that concept so
>you can have both, though It was scary. I still cant believe I
>took you in the one on ones, I got hella lucky but it was some
>legacy and edges that prob gave me the boost that saved my ass
> .

Well problem was with your legacy and weapons, alos you were lucky with few deathblow I still can not belive that I did not distort you. If I did... you were dead for sure. I could win if I just focus at damage but seens I selected the other way of fight(I just had no idea you have that damn legacy ) it was too late to change anything. You and Eulinda were only who could kill me at rites, especialy when I could use ragers power.

I still wonder why when we had group battles noone did a right choice how to get me out of battle . It was quite easy.. at least I think so.

>About that "Area" with Nep, I just took a huge sigh when I
>read his comments... We both were sketchy about the info we
>learned from eachother (or rather me from you mostly haha) I
>do hope you learned something from me in all our travels but I
>am grateful for some of the things you showed me. I dont know
>if you could tell but some of it I knew already and some of it
>was def new to me, just glad we didnt overstep anything in
>Nep's eyes and really glad we got those travel times in

I did not show you even 10% of what I know ))

>#### man, I cant say enough about this char so I will leave it
>off at this. You are one of the most talented CF'ers I have
>been able to roll with in a long time, you PK RP Game
>knowladge is outstanding.

Such I kind words. Thank you.

>Good Luck in the fields and hope to see you rocking and
>rolling soon. Just hopefully not a sodding nexie har!

Nah. Nexus is not my cup of tea for sure I never could kill my groupmates and I think I will never do it. It's lame

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 08:06 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2006
85 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56045, "Fortress"
In response to Reply #0

Zephon: What was about all your whining about me using thief to find you? You were telling me to come out for fair fight while you were just trying to stalk/assassinate me and when I came out of village with thief to lead me to you.. I've heard all this crying. Eh? Though we had some fun battles. Good luck with your next.

Aithirmeis: I still wonder about your comments on my char in your goodbyes thread.

Mendecirith: You are doing amazing job with playing honorable paladin... right as I see them. That time when you summoned me into locked room with Ernan and mobs on me I was thinking like... ufff I'm gonna die But you showed some honor and respect to me. And DO NOT forget to put sanc eh?

One dwarf warrior I can not remember name.. Ovi.. Obi.. I forgot : nice battles

Rest of the Fortress: We did not fight much sadly . You were one of the reasons I made EVIL bard.

Zephon (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 08:36 PM

#56048, "RE: Fortress"
In response to Reply #25

It was getting anoying as hell always trying to get ready to trance. When I am not quite ready they inform you of where I am or reveal my presence to you. By the end, I gave up and Nano convinced me to try assassinations instead since I can strike quickly if you enter in the room instead of trancing and risk being slept.

I did not make that many attempts on you I believe. I usually tried to trance. In fact, I believe I only made two sucessful assassinations in my character's entire life. One was Wenariath and the other was a villager (non-evil) who was doing evil things and was wanted.

What was with you coming after me while I was stalking that Scion? (I forget which scion, I think it was a fire giant)

Pesh was being a moron, revealing that I was stalking the Scion by yelling out, then telling you where I was when I was after your enemies and not you. You slept me and let the scion slip through your fingers and mine. It is how the game works but still that did not seem like something a villager should be doing. I think it was more pesh's fault than yours though, I doubt he informed you of the scion being there.

On another note, Zephon was supposed to be severly depressed/overly emotional.
Wouldnt you whine if you were like that?
(Sometimes he was not depressed but that is because he was happy.)

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 08:46 PM
85 posts
#56050, "Hehe I forgot about trance"
In response to Reply #28

>It was getting anoying as hell always trying to get ready to
>trance. When I am not quite ready they inform you of where I
>am or reveal my presence to you. By the end, I gave up and
>Nano convinced me to try assassinations instead since I can
>strike quickly if you enter in the room instead of trancing
>and risk being slept.
>
>I did not make that many attempts on you I believe. I usually
>tried to trance. In fact, I believe I only made two sucessful
>assassinations in my character's entire life. One was
>Wenariath and the other was a villager (non-evil) who was
>doing evil things and was wanted.

Yeah now I see your point

>What was with you coming after me while I was stalking that
>Scion? (I forget which scion, I think it was a fire giant)
>
>Pesh was being a moron, revealing that I was stalking the
>Scion by yelling out, then telling you where I was when I was
>after your enemies and not you. You slept me and let the scion
>slip through your fingers and mine. It is how the game works
>but still that did not seem like something a villager should
>be doing. I think it was more pesh's fault than yours though,
>I doubt he informed you of the scion being there.

Mmmmm I can not remember that moment clearly but I am sure that at any time I would take scion over you. I will take a look in my logs.

>On another note, Zephon was supposed to be severly
>depressed/overly emotional.
>Wouldnt you whine if you were like that?

I would

Mendecirith (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 10:43 PM

#56061, "Well, thank you"
In response to Reply #25

You went out of your way to respect me, and I appreciated it very much. I've also tried that with other enemies, and it's always nice when it's appreciated.

We just could not do much to each other. You were very good at pulling off the flee/fiend, though it never really threatened me, seemed to be more of a getaway/divide and confuse tactic, which worked wonderfully. I can't ever seem to break anybody's jaw (nancy little elven fists?) and, even if I had, I know that you wouldn't be stupid enough to stay there, though you probably wouldn't be in all that much danger. As I recall, even wrath only did caps damage about half the time through anthem (even though I have the blasted anti-distort edge).

Good opponent, I always wanted to fight you more and kill you, but there were usually others on one of our sides, or perhaps b/c it was always Eastern, etc...

Good work. Much respect and props, etc.

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 07:35 PM
85 posts
#56039, "Scions"
In response to Reply #0

Kanaev: Really tough conjurer. I always wanted to try evil conjurer in scions but I hate idea of dying to my minions. We could not do anything to each other in one vs one but I remember one cool battle with you, Nanorab and Nuekar at arial city. I loved your sarcastic tells . Keep doing great job. And thanks for returning my eq after our link deaths. And if you fleed one or two steps from giant.. villagers still can gang you

Algrahk: It's good time to pwn villager because prepped sword giant > villager warrior. As I posted to Hunsobo. I felt your pain during our fights

Edimus: Your fiends were my *nightmare*. I hated to raid agains you. It was not easy to survive your fiend at all. Respect for all your reraid attempts. And I miss your new poet works.

I can not remember anyone else if there is someone... post me something and I will try to replay.

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 08:20 PM
85 posts
#56046, "Veressis"
In response to Reply #24

My first thought (after your tells that I weak and so on when you made me run by spamming energy drain) were like.. what a ####ing moron But as soon as we interracted more I really liked your rp of mad Eshval follower. I even tried to save your ass once in balator when you were slept.

Haratzi (Guest)Mon 12-Mar-07 03:09 AM

#56080, "heh!"
In response to Reply #24

Well, I tried to do some solo fighting with you. But it was fruitless! I couldn't do enough damage and I believe you couldn't either.

That being said we had some fun fights in raid/retrival situations. Good luck with your next one.

Taelina (Guest)Mon 12-Mar-07 11:26 AM

#56107, "our one on one"
In response to Reply #36

battles were funny all we could is just stand and yawn but I was always worry about getting into your trap(quicksand), especialy if you had some damage support. You are very competent invoker.
I wonder if it was you I reraided from (as I remember I was with Aramonk) when I was that lucky to return head and escape alife.

See you on fields.

ValkenarMon 12-Mar-07 09:38 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1203 posts
#56098, "d"
In response to Reply #24
Edited on Mon 12-Mar-07 09:39 AM

d

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 05:24 PM
85 posts
#56027, "Some general thoughts and goodbyes to Imms."
In response to Reply #0

Taelina was my first bard, first villager and first real leader though not all that long (I do not count Tirnath Warmaster as real leader )

Bards are awesome class. I must say they are hard to seal kill and I can not call them "overpower" but I think low int rases and some classes can not do a thing with smart bard.. Don't tell me about permabash it *may* work with village bard though I do not remember if I was ever permabashed till the death. Worst nightmare of human village bard.. non-village bard and ASSASSINATE! Yea, you can avoid assassinate but I am not fun of running all around (Usualy when I play I have few rl matters to care about so I have to AFK from time to time) or sitting at water. Battle leader weapon as it is quite pointless for bards there are a lot of more light and cursed weapons you may want to use instead. Donno if I was good or bad leader I just did not have much time but I was trying.

Donno how good I was in mixing Eshval and Village. Thanks to everyone who ingored my spellbanes

Yean: Just loved you when you mortal and well done with imming. Good luck with writing area I hope you will do it seens village need more active Imms

Ysaloerye: Cool imm, cool dwarf rp. I am sad we did not rp much when you were mortal and I played Greddarh, I still have one highlight about you # {%1 Ysaloerye %2(Village| mace/WHIP)} now replaces {%1 Ysaloerye %2}. I laughted a lot when you announced who won Rites

Kasty: Whenever we met you were busy. Though I was lucky with that seens I got easy induct Misfortune I could not write poems both for Eshval and Village so I stick with Eshval seens it was giving more depth to my character.

Nep: You did not answer my e-mail But I think you saw it seens one thing was changed. Thanks. And you almost never gave comments at my chars! Give me some Nep's love?! I hope you do not have hard feelings towards me for sharing IC some info about that area.

To Imm who gave some dreams to me and two other villagers: No I did not want that flute but dream was fun

Imm who gave "change sex" to one person: I hate you Sitting during 1,5 hour in cabal is not fun at all but I suppose it was really well deserved/roleplayed but character who got it. I had a nice discussion about it with said char.

Eshval: Awesome Imm. The more I rp with you the more I like you (I must say you made me love rp ). You gave me tons ideas and I think interracting with you gave more depth to my character. I hope you liked my works though I am not all that great in "Engrish" .I had a lot of problems with writing because of it. I write quite good in Russian but when I am trying to translate it into English I lose a lot of things because I had to use simple constructions and do not have big english lexicon. Why no imm exp for tattoo? Toward the end I had feeling that we just had no idea what to tell eachother
But I was always like Ohh Nightborn watching me. Thanks for leader instrument it was my beloved fetish Thanks for not giving me hard times with selecting between Court and Village I still do not know what I would do in that situtation.
I am still curious about your last comment on blood questions.. smells like goblin feet and such.. if you remember.

Thanks to all Imms for doing such a great game.

Tsyda (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 06:45 PM

#56036, "What a Pain in my Ass"
In response to Reply #13

Don't get me wrong, I liked Taelina a great deal but whenever you were around it was just a real pain. I appreciated the one time in the ocean when you slept me while I was afk and didn't attack til you knew I was back. thanks for that.

Also I thought your reactions to the great Clam Bake, when the four of you were attacking my clam form and I died to save tumarellen, was pretty funny and I apprecated the honor you showed me. Well done and have fun with the next.

--Tsyda

DaevrynSun 11-Mar-07 06:45 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#56037, "RE: Some general thoughts and goodbyes to Imms."
In response to Reply #13

>Nep: You did not answer my e-mail But I think you saw it
>seens one thing was changed. Thanks.

Yep! That spell has a save, btw, and not a very hard one, though I still tended to agree that certain aspects of it were more the artifact of a different age.

>And you almost never gave
>comments at my chars! Give me some Nep's love?!

I think there might be a few in your PBF.

All around, this was a really solid character in every way. I didn't realize this was you, though I probably should've. I felt like, at least recently, when some players complained about the toughness of bards they really were complaining about the toughness of Taelina, because there just hasn't been anyone else even in the same league since maybe Skiltore. Clearly Taelina was very tough, but I wouldn't say your toughest character either, would you?

>I hope you
>do not have hard feelings towards me for sharing IC some info
>about that area.

Not at all. I had a chance to peek in just a bit and it all seemed pretty well RPed out to me. Assuming that bit was representative of the whole, this was how I (naively) hoped that information would go around.

>Imm who gave "change sex" to one person: I hate you

Also me, in part.

EshvalSun 11-Mar-07 08:32 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56047, "RE: Some general thoughts and goodbyes to Imms."
In response to Reply #13

Why no imm exp for tattoo? Sheesh...I thought the tattoo would be enough...I need to make it more Battle/Shapeshifter friendly, as you couldn't use all its functions.

Overall, I spent a lot of time watching you and being impressed by your rp and pk abilities. You managed to combine them very effectively. You became scary...I like that in a follower.

Smells like goblin feet? Ahh...I believe it was a reference to duergar blood and its best qualities.

Your writing skills are just fine, having taken Russian in college, I can only marvel at the way you were able to use English. I enjoyed your works, they were expressive and had a good solid foundation.

Come back anytime, and good luck on whatever follows.

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 08:41 PM
85 posts
#56049, "Mind if I post"
In response to Reply #27

log when I came to shrine with plague and no water and you gave me potion. I was pretty sure it is pwk or something like this but after I sacrificed myself in your name and lored potion and found out it was a way to save my life. I laughted like never before

>Why no imm exp for tattoo? Sheesh...I thought the
>tattoo would be enough...I need to make it more
>Battle/Shapeshifter friendly, as you couldn't use all its
>functions.

Tatto was more than just enough . And thanks again for all goodness.

EshvalSun 11-Mar-07 11:09 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2004
519 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56063, "Sure...go ahead"
In response to Reply #29

Eshval's email
BlackMarquessa@gmail.com

Eshval's slightly off-center (unofficial) blog.
http://blackmarquessa.blogspot.com/
Carnivàle
http://cirquecarnivale.wordpress.com/

YeanSun 11-Mar-07 10:23 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#56059, "Respects to a Good Char"
In response to Reply #13

I remember giving you your first interview, where everything in my head screamed 'Imperial'. But you persisted fiercely for a hut, and I really admired that. I'm glad to see you grew to become Veteran, and that's impressive for a first-time Villager. I hope you enjoyed the cabal as well, which I think you did having just age-died. A pity you got a leader position quite late..or perhaps you might have been able to live longer?

You were a creepy char to which I didn't know what to think of most of the time, which was great rp. Also, good job with the works..it's obvious that more effort has to be spent to write those, not having a good grasp of english..and I enjoyed the concepts tremendously. I think I liked your warmaster story best

Greddarh was a beast as well..and probably gave me one of my best fights with another char of mine. I don't think you need good luck with your next..your skills surpass luck.

YsaloeryeMon 12-Mar-07 09:26 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#56097, "Fargin Flute Sopository Yer Almost Had!"
In response to Reply #13

Yeah I was the one responsible for the dream. Originally it was just you that was supposed to get it, but you logged off before I could send it, so instead I decided to rope in the others from another perspective. I would have been sad to toss your arse out of the village, which would have been the result....*mutters something uncouth about working for stinking mages*

Like everyone else I thought Taelina was one tough SOB. I watched you school charge after charge of raiding enemies at times. I thought you incorporated Eshval's religion well into your battle RP. Your performance in the rights was impressive. I'm really glad we changed things to allow bard songs to work that way with cabalmates.

Great Character, I have fought/killed/travelled with, but mostly died to quite a few of your past. I look forward to the next.

Waserax (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 07:52 PM

#55987, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Taelina the Blood Poetess, Dri..."
In response to Reply #0

One advantage to being a rager: you never have to worry about dying because you forgot to quaff a flight potion. Like I did today. Woe is Waserax.

You were obviously very competant. Once you landed symphonic echoes, which you always seemed able to do, I was pretty much useless. Kudos for exponentially multiplying the effectiveness of your cabal whenever you were online.

Out of curiosity, what was the final score between you and Kanaev? That's a match I might like to have witnessed.

Hunsobo (Guest)Sun 11-Mar-07 01:46 PM

#56022, "Agree with Waserax"
In response to Reply #11

Really hated fighting you. And Yean. Obviously fire giant vs. bard is a bad matchup for fire giant, unless my bashes all land and complete command denial is in effect. Which never seemed to happen. Nice char, good luck with your next.

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 06:02 PM
85 posts
#56033, "I feel your pain"
In response to Reply #12

I've played as fire giant vs bard it's sick You have good gears.. you made my dream (about two humansunders as giant sword spec) become true and you are actualy the only real candidate to permabash me with humansunder seens you did good damage. I would really like to see more hot actions from you which you can do for sure but looks like you were afraid of me As I afraided elf bards with Greddarh.

Good luck.

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 05:57 PM
85 posts
#56032, "When bard defender has powers"
In response to Reply #11

It's rare that shaman can gives me troubles. We had some battles but we just could not kill each other

>One advantage to being a rager: you never have to worry about
>dying because you forgot to quaff a flight potion.

that's what I like in battle most of all. You do not have to worry about anything.

Thanks for not rotting me . You were good foe and always came to defend even with suck odds at your side.

>Out of curiosity, what was the final score between you and
>Kanaev? That's a match I might like to have witnessed.

Hmmm as I remember he died once because of me though it was devil who killed him And I died to him?? or something else in dead link during raiding Scions. We could not do much to each other. I will look for logs with Kanaev and post them in qhcf.

Lucury (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 04:07 PM

#55984, "Hey, you still owe me a song! nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 05:51 PM
85 posts
#56031, "I do. I liked our conversation it was funny nt"
In response to Reply #10

n/t

GreddarhSat 10-Mar-07 11:17 AM
85 posts
#55963, "No goodbyes yet but I had hope I will last longer :( If..."
In response to Reply #0

did not guess yet it was me. Greddarh, Faltarn, Elhe.

Thanks to everyone(Imms, players) for a really fun game.

P.S. Writing goodbyes will take me some time so you may begin to post yours!

Feiaina (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 12:42 PM

#55965, "Congratz... but I'm sad as well."
In response to Reply #1

I watched your char from another incarnation, and even tangled with you a bit... and came away thoroughly impressed every time. With Feiaina, I am more so disappointed - but them's the breaks.

I wish we could have spent more time interacting - I think it would have been good fun.

Come back!

GreddarhSat 10-Mar-07 12:44 PM
85 posts
#55966, "Sorry"
In response to Reply #2

I was going to speak with you about few things during this login but.. I was ghost!

TiatanSat 10-Mar-07 02:22 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#55969, "RE: No goodbyes yet but I had hope I will last longer :..."
In response to Reply #1

You had an influence on Tiatan's later life, being his only link to the Village. I would've liked to play that out more, but it just wasn't meant to be. As other characters, you were a very scary opponent, but you also had honor. You were obviously very competent at PK, and I'm impressed you stuck it out to age death. I always thought the Eshval Villager role was a bit of a stretch, but Eshval and the Village didn't seem to have a problem with it, and I have much respect for the former, so... Anyways, good luck with your next.

Tiatan

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 05:39 PM
85 posts
#56030, "Liked out RP"
In response to Reply #4

Sorry for fooling you that only villagers can deal with Deck of Fate in that quest

Thanks for all interraction we had. Sad we did not have more.

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 06:17 PM
85 posts
#56034, "out = our n/t"
In response to Reply #16

n/t

TiatanTue 13-Mar-07 02:15 PM
Member since 29th Oct 2006
118 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#56209, "RE: Liked out RP"
In response to Reply #16

Oh, you didn't fool him, he just wanted the Village to have some sway. If he'd known that the final outcome simply meant the Nexus becoming stronger, though, he never would have bothered. Still, it's too bad it failed. Yean just wouldn't take the deck without killing me, and when I tried to take it directly to the smith, he just attacked me. Then Tsyda got assassinated, so he got upset and decided to forget the whole thing. He never did stop updating the village as to what was going on though, though he never told -anyone- the full story (I'm kind of surprised he was the most well informed of that quest, but then, he went out of his way to be).

"On ne fait pas de musique contre quelqu'un"

KastellynSat 10-Mar-07 02:25 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
#55970, "Well Done!"
In response to Reply #1

I'll start off by saying that you were one hell of a tough character. I haven't seen a Battle bard in a while that could tear through enemies like you could. You also consistently wrote and published works that were solid, which always makes me happy. Your showing in the Rites was second to none, though you were the first bard to participate with the new changes. Full powers plus bard songs is pretty damn scary, as I'm sure all the participants will attest to! Overall nice, nice job, hope you enjoy your next.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 05:27 PM
85 posts
#56028, "Thanks a short note about rites"
In response to Reply #5

I still think that bard with cabal powers at rites just too much. Perhaps they should not use battle resistance?

P.S. I hope my name will be at pillar

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 06:19 PM
85 posts
#56035, "a = and (I think I should go sleep :)) n/t"
In response to Reply #14

n/t

Drakgrak (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 02:54 PM

#55973, "I am so so so sad"
In response to Reply #1

(For the others reading this post.
When drakgrak was an applicant around rank 35 and taelina was about the same, I noticed she was a blood servant. I put two and two together and concluded it was five and started hounding her. We had a few back and forths with me stripping some weapons and then both of us find out that the other is an applicant and threaten to inform the commander and all. That is how we began and we later became so tuned to each other that one would log in and the other wouldn't even need to speak to do whatever. Taelina would look at me and nod and I would straightaway know we are going xyz place or raiding and so on hehe.)

I remember telling you that two defenders would be unstoppable and both of us together were quite the force. I remember a few big raids we fought off together vs scions plus nexus and the edimus/merk/criles log is a masterpiece of coordination. I was totally confident of your reactions and it was rare for us to put a step wrong. I already explained IC the peculiar situation after the first rites and no one was more happier than I was when you made the drillmaster in the second rites. In a way, both of us fulfilled each other's prediction and neither of us lost that bet!

You reminded me very strongly of Nerylana, a great bard from the second age or the beginning of the third, both with your persona and fighting styles.

You paved a new way for Eshval's religion with this char and while it made you a very unique character I could sense the wariness around you in the village, (initially) and why not you were a creepy thing! However later on it seemed like everyone was more relaxed having a fanged beast in their midst hehe. For my part I was never tired of seeing you pull off those dark embraces and our furtive whisperings on the subject of the court was fun.

Thanks a whole lot for showing me those areas. The last area you showed me, I had been wanting to go for some time now because anyone who plays cf seriously and hasn't been there is missing out on a HUGE chunk of cf soul. But I somehow lacked the motivation to complete the quest. I will undoubtedly add those areas to my repertoire in my future chars. It takes gearing just that notch higher, no?

A truly enjoyable and skilled char, like all your other chars. Let us hope we end up on the same side of the fence yet again.

P.S. You composed beautifully inspite of your slight language barrier.

Nano (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 03:57 PM

#55981, "Whew. One less bard for the village!"
In response to Reply #6

Which sucks, because you guys absolutely rock with bardic support. If a villager makes most (unprepped) melee classes wince, then a villager with a bard is pretty much one of the ultimate two-man combo's.

If you want my tip to keeping up with changing times, help the little guys rank up. For some reason, ranking is like the ultimate in social interaction for cabals. Its the only time other than after raiding you can really -stop- and chat. I'm sure you're already doing it - but I just want to push as many people to age-death as possible. And I know you've got the chuff, Drakmeister

Yhorian (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 03:52 PM

#55979, "Still jealous you hit age death."
In response to Reply #1

If Nano had his way, it would have been con death. Have to wait until pbfs are out to see how many times you got assassiminated. I'm sure it was unusual for you to die at all, being tough as a metal-coated boulder and with twice the bite, but even with leader con I might have been able to assassinate-monkey another con point off you before age death

I'm just jealous because I'm yet to end a character any other way than deleting. Its still a life-long aspiration of mine.

Awesome play all around - both pk and rp were stellar. I really liked the way you handled mixing battle and eshvalism. Oh, and if you have to blame anyone for all those assassinations - do blame Eshval for sucking me dry every log in It was almost purely ic payback on her. Thanks for playing!

Yhorian

Shapen (Guest)Sat 10-Mar-07 03:55 PM

#55980, "RE: No goodbyes yet but I had hope I will last longer :..."
In response to Reply #1

Even being second cabal leader is what gives peoeple reason to play cf.
Elhe deserved it long time ago.
All around good bard

GreddarhSun 11-Mar-07 05:28 PM
85 posts
#56029, "Hehe I think same way :) n/t"
In response to Reply #8

n/t

Krilcov Krieger (Guest)Mon 12-Mar-07 01:44 PM

#56116, "I hope you enjoyed rping with my fated to chaos char."
In response to Reply #1

I was awesome bouncing ideas and my role off with someone who
could think outside the box as Soelanzin. I was trying to rp the intellectually insanly chaotic drow. I lost interest due to Psuchae being a pocket farg and no show. oh well. I saw some of you deaths while trying to defend against nano and the shifters, ouch! Oh yea, I was Kokuka the elf-paladin that was trying to reach Eshval.

You can Email me at Krilcov@gmail.com if you want, I wont be cfing for a month or two still.

Taelina (Guest)Mon 12-Mar-07 07:30 PM

#56149, "Amazing idea"
In response to Reply #40

with you dark elf. I suppose I liked more only interractions with Eshval. You made me learn a lot of new words Conseption of dark elf was outstanding.. sad you could not do more.

As for Kokuka I do not think anyone can handle that role but it's just my thoughts.

Just for the record danik_iv@mail.ru

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #55962 Previous topic | Next topic