Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Bundeltorf the Secret" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45045
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 22-Jan-06 08:32 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16806 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45045, "(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Bundeltorf the Secret"

Sun Jan 22 07:34:25 2006

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Bundeltorf perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:205

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Live hard, die young, Marcus_, 22-Jan-06 08:56 AM, #1
     Reply I lost my visa card. Someone get my pbf and I'll get yo..., Marcus_, 22-Jan-06 01:25 PM, #2
     Reply I got you nt, Marcus Fan (Guest), 22-Jan-06 02:41 PM, #3
          Reply Paid. Whenever paypal gets it through., Same Fan (Guest), 22-Jan-06 02:52 PM, #4
               Reply Cheers mate. You pwn, Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 01:28 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Live hard, die young, Rongar (Guest), 22-Jan-06 03:20 PM, #5
     Reply The quickest feet on Thera., Grunlath (Guest), 22-Jan-06 03:20 PM, #6
     Reply Here's the deal., Bjurn (Guest), 22-Jan-06 03:45 PM, #7
     Reply On Azatrak, Bjurn (Guest), 22-Jan-06 03:47 PM, #8
     Reply Glad I could help, Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 01:23 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Live hard, die young, Nivult (Guest), 22-Jan-06 04:06 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Live hard, die young, Ktephes (Guest), 22-Jan-06 05:01 PM, #10
     Reply Was a good fight., Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 01:25 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Live hard, die young, Lerimos (Guest), 22-Jan-06 07:49 PM, #11
     Reply Great defender., Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 01:27 PM, #14
     Reply Bastid! No love for the dwarf?, Ysaloerye (Guest), 23-Jan-06 04:41 PM, #16
     Reply You crack me up., Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 05:05 PM, #17
     Reply Nice Character. nt, NecroStrouth (Guest), 24-Jan-06 04:01 PM, #18
     Reply Glad we gelled, you were cool, Kaisse (Guest), 24-Jan-06 05:38 PM, #19

Marcus_Sun 22-Jan-06 08:56 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45046, "Live hard, die young"
In response to Reply #0

No seriously, this is ####ed up. If it hadn't been for the fact that I only had 6 deaths left in me, I would've been pissed off for real. Sucks to age die in 205 hours though (he was 62 years incl. +age eq).

On the plus side, I had alot of fun. I tried to never leave the action if there was a chance I could snatch a kill. I don't know if the suicide mentality ever won me a fight, but it sure got me killed much.. Which is all good, since I got to start trying to build a nice set again.

Kaisse, I liked your style, nice and laid back... Beer, bitches and battle You do a good job commanding, though you never would've gotten me to believe in Guerric :p

Rongar, Flumpelrog: Damn, I kept mixing you two up.. Never could remember which of you had which specs, etc. But you were both very solid ragers.

Darus is another one I liked. You seemed to know your stuff, and even if you're a dwarf in a human costume, I still prefer choose that over a real dwarf a'la Curdan any day of the week.

I can't remember the other ragers offhand, although I should...

But, enemies: The zoo was great to fight, because you wouldn't permalag me or do other stuff that forced the fight, so I would remain pretty free to maneuver and do stuff. Great fun.

Nivult: One of my most troublesome adversaries. With you having acrobatics and access to flight and haste, and me having deathblow... :p It was interesting fights, though often depending on your cheap shots and my parting block and deathblow :p

Grunlath, Djohmi: You skanks. I fully blame you and your witherings for my premature deaths. Consequenses will follow! :p

Oh, the fort. I tried to attack only those who tried to kill me at first.. But enough was enough, so I was just about to start bringing the war to y'all for real, and then.. poof

Everyone else I fought or hung out with - it was fun, no hard feelings

Marcus_Sun 22-Jan-06 01:25 PM
681 posts
#45056, "I lost my visa card. Someone get my pbf and I'll get yo..."
In response to Reply #1

nt

Marcus Fan (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 02:41 PM

#45073, "I got you nt"
In response to Reply #2

Same Fan (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 02:52 PM

#45075, "Paid. Whenever paypal gets it through."
In response to Reply #3

Make a necro

Marcus_Mon 23-Jan-06 01:28 PM
681 posts
#45124, "Cheers mate. You pwn"
In response to Reply #4

Maybe

Rongar (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 03:20 PM

#45080, "RE: Live hard, die young"
In response to Reply #1

Dam...

I always looked forward to having you around...
I enjoyed our interaction....

I hope to see you back in the fields soon...

Grunlath (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 03:20 PM

#45081, "The quickest feet on Thera."
In response to Reply #1

Damn you were fast. Fought you a few times in my youth, and to my great surprise you were not an easy mark as most thiefs are for a duergar shaman. Anyway i am glad that my withers made you die young, since i now do not need to check my af for flight duration all the time.
You were relentless and i know your next char will be just as mean.
Good luck.

Bjurn (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 03:45 PM

#45083, "Here's the deal."
In response to Reply #1

I never feared fighting you after that Crazy Ass-whooping you gave me.
Why?

Because you were a class act. I really respected how you handled yourself, (From what I could descern at least) and how you treated me before and after that fight.

I have little bells and whistles that go off when I get disarmed or drop a weapon, and I was sitting there all two handy an ####e thinking.. Here we go Sucka!

Hrm...Why am I punching at (And not hitting) this guy?

Hrm... Where are my weapons?

OH GOD (Aarn) OH GOD! Don't let me die I just talked smack to this guy!

I know!

co 'word'

You lost your concentration...SUCKA!

R.I.P.

After that I went out and practiced Shield block and grabbed a shield so I would at least have a chance to wrath spam yer Arse!

And another thing. When we fought out near Mu'Tazz and I got you writhing then Azatrak showed with his minotaur... I was made a Maran.

Couldn't of done it with out ya buddy!

At any rate I'm sure this is a case where I admired you more than you admired me, but mad props!

See you again I hope.

Bjurn (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 03:47 PM

#45084, "On Azatrak"
In response to Reply #7

I know he just showed up and you weren't in cahoots. I also have no doubt you'd have fledd if I was convulsing and you were in perfect health.

I just want to clear that up!

Marcus_Mon 23-Jan-06 01:23 PM
681 posts
#45121, "Glad I could help"
In response to Reply #7

And I gotta say, from the short post-war chat we had you left a really good impression - one of the few paladins that actually managed to maintain their dignity and self-respect rather than blaming my cowardice for their loss.

Now, make sure to use those last cons well as a maran and conkill some imperials before you go down

Catch you on the flipside

Nivult (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 04:06 PM

#45086, "RE: Live hard, die young"
In response to Reply #1

>>Nivult: One of my most troublesome adversaries. With you having acrobatics and access to flight and haste, and me having deathblow... :p It was interesting fights, though often depending on your cheap shots and my parting block and deathblow :p

I dreaded facing you usually, since a thief-on-thief fight usually comes down to who can blackjack who first. Sometimes I got you, sometimes you got me. I lost count of how many exchanges we had, but even when I would win, you'd still end up screwing me somehow by making me bleeding/weakened for the inevitable fortress or outlander patrol that always seemed to be within earshot of the village.

Anyway, you were always interesting to talk to, and pretty darn quick with the bloodthirsts and deathblows. Hopefully you will be on my side next time.

Ktephes (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 05:01 PM

#45092, "RE: Live hard, die young"
In response to Reply #1

Ouch! Those deathblows hurt really really bad...
We didn't talk a lot, didn't really fight a lot,
but I can say good job!

see ya

Marcus_Mon 23-Jan-06 01:25 PM
681 posts
#45122, "Was a good fight."
In response to Reply #10

After that fight we had in hamsah and balator, I even went and got mithril stuff just for you. Too bad I never got to use them before somebody went and killed me though

Was fun fights, and you're unarguably tough for a dark-elf assassin.

Lerimos (Guest)Sun 22-Jan-06 07:49 PM

#45106, "RE: Live hard, die young"
In response to Reply #1

I liked bund alot plus I saw you just murder people which was always enjoyable, and when you would try and steal the head back from huge raids took alot of balls. Good luck with the next

Marcus_Mon 23-Jan-06 01:27 PM
681 posts
#45123, "Great defender."
In response to Reply #11

Forgot to thank you for all the patches. You probably saved me a few deaths and hours and hours of resting... And you did surprisingly well in killing, better than I expected.

Ysaloerye (Guest)Mon 23-Jan-06 04:41 PM

#45129, "Bastid! No love for the dwarf?"
In response to Reply #1

You were one seriously ballsy thief.
Mad props.

Marcus_Mon 23-Jan-06 05:05 PM
681 posts
#45130, "You crack me up."
In response to Reply #16

nuff said.

NecroStrouth (Guest)Tue 24-Jan-06 04:01 PM

#45152, "Nice Character. nt"
In response to Reply #1

Kaisse (Guest)Tue 24-Jan-06 05:38 PM

#45157, "Glad we gelled, you were cool"
In response to Reply #1

Loved Bundel's 'out the shadows and in!' playing style, the fierceness of being damn tough and being able to pick timing with hide is brilliant. Reminds me of another battle character. The play definetly added up - you had that combo of 'dangerous bite' with 'just a hint of reckless' that makes you good at fighting. Taking those occasional risks was just fun to roll around with. Definetly adds something to those who want to run with you. Hope you enjoy your next, i don't doubt we'll cross paths again.

Kaisse.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45045 Previous topic | Next topic