Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial Blac..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43619
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 09-Dec-05 08:44 PM
Member since 29th Mar 2024
16749 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43619, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial Black Magician"

Fri Dec 9 19:38:12 2005

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Alduros perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:148

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial ..., Alduros (Guest), 12-Dec-05 06:45 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial ..., Alduros (Guest), 12-Dec-05 07:38 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial ..., Amaranthe, 12-Dec-05 08:25 PM, #3
     Reply Feichin..., Bajula, 12-Dec-05 09:24 PM, #4
     Reply One thing., Da Bull (Guest), 13-Dec-05 08:13 PM, #5
     Reply RE: One thing., Alduros (Guest), 14-Dec-05 05:28 PM, #9
          Reply You got some nerve., Shadowmasterwrk (Guest), 14-Dec-05 05:33 PM, #10
               Reply RE: You got some nerve., Alduros (Guest), 14-Dec-05 06:08 PM, #11
     Reply Mad respect, Nashakk (Guest), 14-Dec-05 02:02 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Mad respect, Alduros (Guest), 14-Dec-05 06:14 PM, #12
     Reply Blah, Khobedi (Guest), 14-Dec-05 05:42 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Blah, Alduros (Guest), 14-Dec-05 05:19 PM, #8

Alduros (Guest)Mon 12-Dec-05 06:45 PM

#43686, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well i figured i'd get around to posting some goodbyes. Needless to say insta dying after waiting in anticipation for five days was a real kick to the junk. But i had prepared myself for it in not expecting to live and telling myself i was going to die everyday.
I met some interesting people with this char.

Empire: First off I gotta say Niaz you had it coming from me for a long time. the day I was named a citizen I check the note list and saw a note from you to the black sect saying I was to be destroyed and that I was a weakling. I had your death setup with a few people before I incubated yet I never saw you again before I hit the tomb to act on them. But you're an alright char from what I saw you deffinately took the Throne pretty serious your attitude got alot harsher when you were named Emperor.

Zekado - Woot woot as i said in your post you were one hell of a blade that played during my odd early morning hours.

Azrael and Ath???? - its funny to see that the gang code was switched to include area spells because of you two. A ton of invokers have come before you and there was never any problem with it. Such a shame you had to kill everybody whoa is the SCION invoker vs the villager horde now .

Uhh the rest of you were a bunch of bums mostly who didn't do a damn thing without the horde at your back. I.E Cuuqua who got his ass kicked anytime it wasn't at least 2 vs 1.

Scion - The only person I ever feared in this entire chars existence was Razmorthin it wasn't because he was such a badass it was because I knew if he came for me it was going to be with at least 2 other people. The early morning scion crew easily ranks up there with afternoon Empire gang. Aside from Razmorthin the rest of your are seldom seen doing anything except for roving with 4 others looking to slaughter someone.

P.S Hey Azalin have fun with changes to area spells vs the horde of freaking ragers.

Battle: didnt know any of you really fought Korok a few times thought it was really funny when you killed Nivult and Niaz in hamsah after I fled always great. Oh yeah Kaisse there nothing sweet than your legacy when i slept in crypts with no mana it confused me how you woke up so fast but i figured it out real quick. Also quit dying so damn much all i would see using gravesight is RAGER corpses left and right.

Fortress - Ummm you all died only who would show up w/o the gang is Feichin. Oh yeah and Alriac who will gang you despite who is he is fighting with. I.E Evil rangers. Oh yeah that Gryshilnar dude I thought you were a rager for the longest time thats why I never tried to sleep you at all.

Imms - Yay for me! Zebulus were'd you go wanted to see what your deal was with the whole teachings aspect

Amaranthe thanks for the fun at the end I needed it alot, was really great in keeping my spirits high.

Alduros (Guest)Mon 12-Dec-05 07:38 PM

#43690, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial ..."
In response to Reply #1

How can I forget Turian! Without you ranking me it would've taken alot longer. Kudos to Nalndun and Luchan to for crazy spirit loves.

AmarantheMon 12-Dec-05 08:25 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43693, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial ..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 12-Dec-05 08:25 PM

You're welcome. I was rooting for you in incubation. Many of us were actually looking forward to seeing another mummy, and when you came out and kicked the bucket a few of us let out a collective "bummer!" right there with you. Of course, tampering with necromancy and immortality is tricky and has to come with risks, especially for a hasty and relatively young necromancer.

All in all, I think it was a classier and cooler way to go than most characters go.

And remember, don't let the beef drag you down! *wink*

BajulaMon 12-Dec-05 09:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
#43696, "Feichin..."
In response to Reply #1

First thanks for the compliment, but Fei would gang bang like a succubus and not care. but I didn't go out of my way to do it.
He'd fight alone but didn't want his 'family' fighting alone.

Alduros was pretty cool. That one kill in dranetty though, sorry about that, The tiger's damage output, and I guess it was a wimpy flee, tiger pounced and it was over. I had no clue you were afk. or linkdead or what-have-you.

I probably should have known because you always. and I mean ALWAYS got away from me before. You had a pretty cool character from what I saw/heard by the way. best of luck on your next.

Da Bull (Guest)Tue 13-Dec-05 08:13 PM

#43714, "One thing."
In response to Reply #1

Please in future do not go OOC with any of my characters again. In real life, I know you're cool and know the same people I do, but when you sent me that one tell, I kept thinking I was going to get transfered to the RoTD and bitched at (because of certain things I have heard about the IMMs), especially because you were trying to give me that axe. That's part of the reason I didn't attempt to give you anything for the axe (which I actually really wanted).

Also, way to loot me when I died in that cheap-arse way, you douche .

And yes, of course I know that person, it's my frickin brother.

Alduros (Guest)Wed 14-Dec-05 05:28 PM

#43741, "RE: One thing."
In response to Reply #5

What did I send you? I can't remember, soemthing about your brother I presume? I just wanted to get rid of that axe it weighs fricking 50lbs. But good luck with your next character. I knew Kruaank as quite a few chars you'd be surprised. Killed you with two of them and we hunted alot when I played Kargthar.

P.S. Tell your brother to quit deleting when he dies once then bitching about it on the forums

Shadowmasterwrk (Guest)Wed 14-Dec-05 05:33 PM

#43742, "You got some nerve."
In response to Reply #9

Have you had a hero range character last more then a week?

Alduros (Guest)Wed 14-Dec-05 06:08 PM

#43744, "RE: You got some nerve."
In response to Reply #10

On ocassion I resist the urge to delete aftering dying a ####ty death. And hey Alduros lasted three weeks so boooyah. Yeah you're right I usually delete i've played more hero range chars in the past 2 months than most play in a year. Whoa is the power gamer!

p.s. who the #### are you?

Nashakk (Guest)Wed 14-Dec-05 02:02 AM

#43727, "Mad respect"
In response to Reply #1

"Fortress - Ummm you all died only who would show up w/o the gang is Feichin."

I'd like to think that's not completely true. I remember fighting you alone on quite a few occasions, most of them ending in my being slept and ending up dead. I enjoyed our brief conversations too.
Mad Respect,
Nash

Alduros (Guest)Wed 14-Dec-05 06:14 PM

#43745, "RE: Mad respect"
In response to Reply #6

you wanna know what the worst part of killnig you was. I had 3 out of my 4 items for the ritual and I killed you one day. Looted your corpse and you had the last item I needed. I gave it back to you without ever examing it. Needless to say I kicked myself in the ass a couple days later when I realized it. We had some pretty good talks Alduros was just twisted and mind ####ed from what happened in his childhood. He wanted to believe what you said but the light failed him when he needed it most.

KEEP ON TRUCKING!

Khobedi (Guest)Wed 14-Dec-05 05:42 AM

#43729, "Blah"
In response to Reply #1

I know I havnt been around, but no goodbye?
It was fun scheming with you and talking about certain things you needed, cant believe the only person you feared was Raz, though you did really have my trust after attempting to feed me that one giant

good job and that sucks about the failed ritual

Alduros (Guest)Wed 14-Dec-05 05:19 PM

#43740, "RE: Blah"
In response to Reply #7

The night I told you where to for what you asked about. I didn't see the note you wrote asking how to escape until the next login Well at least now ya know. And yeah you slipped my mind i've known you with quite a few chars good to see you trucking along still.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43619 Previous topic | Next topic