Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Maloj the Master of Battle, Impe..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33755
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Jan-05 07:04 PM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33755, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Maloj the Master of Battle, Imperial Blade"

Sat Jan 1 18:04:09 2005

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Maloj perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:39
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BeerSat 01-Jan-05 07:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33756, "Well another Imperial dead!"
In response to Reply #0

I had big plans on him, seeing how we lacked Blades in the sect. Donated much, done what I could. I always love the Empire and always felt that either other Imperials and even Imperial Immortals loved what I did. I will always remember that time when that Imperial of mine fought like a mofo and died. I said #### it and went to delete only to be told by an Immortal ''You give up like that?''

So then I play a lot of Imperials, hoping that I might one day achieve a sect leader at the least. Knowing I could do great things. But not with Maloj.

Maloj was a guess at dumb races with polearms...I hate dumb races. But I have it a try. Liked the spec...but god did I get always rocked. Yes sure, I should have prepped more. But hey...I'm lazy. Got lots of fight and all, was interesting.

Now why delete? Mostly I kept dying...so it was somewhat pissing me off. I mean...not because I'd get ganged and full-looted. That I don't mind. And all those who killed me knew that NEVER OH NEVER asked for anything back. Hell, sometimes I would not even bother return. Imperials have so much hatred towards them...heh. That's funny. But then I realized that I wasn't too comfortable with that spec...and not enjoying it. Died a lot, took sometimes foolish risks. Add that with bad lucks too...good fights that end not good...or running into thirsted elf rager.

So heck, I want to thank all of you who made my life fun. Skolgrar, Gruurg, Growlow, Teilli, Bransyn, Noliarus whom I ranked and talked and ranked a lot.

Also thank those ragers...made me realize how badly I need to begin and gather more preps for non-rager warriors. Many of you I fought, rarely I won other than gangs.

And others who either just raped me...*Cough*Sxozzoh*cough* or those who annoyed me *Cough*Farniby*cough* and others that I don't remember.

Props to Ceiekalak, you're a cool guy. I would have loved being your War Master.

Thanks to all, I'll be back surely.

Sakard/Vortigern/Yuber/Melchisedec and all that crap...

Ceie (Guest)Sun 02-Jan-05 02:18 AM

#33759, "RE: Well another Imperial dead!"
In response to Reply #1

You always seemed willing to jump in there, big props for that, I always like seeing it. Good luck on the next one, and yeah with non ragers taking a bit of time to prep is always a good idea, heh even just some basic ones can make a huge difference. See you in the fields, maybe in the Empire again even!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33755 Previous topic | Next topic