Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ryaghort the Student of the Macall..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33680
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 30-Dec-04 01:20 PM
Member since 16th May 2024
16853 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33680, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ryaghort the Student of the Macalla"

Thu Dec 30 12:19:03 2004

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Ryaghort perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:83

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Was having fun, and then I realized, Ryaghort (Guest), 30-Dec-04 10:00 PM, #2
Reply RE: Was having fun, and then I realized, Dralgarth (Guest), 31-Dec-04 01:12 AM, #3
Reply RE: Was having fun, and then I realized, Ginharq (Guest), 31-Dec-04 01:17 AM, #4
Reply What?, Glarnin (Guest), 31-Dec-04 03:13 AM, #5
Reply WTF?, Ahelun, 31-Dec-04 04:10 AM, #6
Reply By the by, what did you think of the current state of t..., Ahelun, 31-Dec-04 08:58 PM, #7
Reply RE: Was having fun, and then I realized, Maedar, 04-Jan-05 12:58 AM, #8
Reply Um...what? nt, Restraal (Guest), 30-Dec-04 01:29 PM, #1

Ryaghort (Guest)Thu 30-Dec-04 10:00 PM

#33703, "Was having fun, and then I realized"
In response to Reply #0

My role sucks, my skills sucked; I ####ed up my RP a couple of times and that was my own fault. I guess I just didn't want to waste any more time on a character that was going nowhere.

Dralgarth (Guest)Fri 31-Dec-04 01:12 AM

#33712, "RE: Was having fun, and then I realized"
In response to Reply #2

I thought your role play was good. I liked the accent and the circus background...its tough to get into talking alot when raiding and all that. But heck, of all the fortress folk I thought you were the most unique. Man you must set high standards for role play!!

Would have liked to travel a bit more with you. I think that char was a success. Thanks for the opal wands...

Cya

Ginharq (Guest)Fri 31-Dec-04 01:17 AM

#33713, "RE: Was having fun, and then I realized"
In response to Reply #2

Hey I thought your rp and pk skill was good. You were a great leader as well. In my mind, I thought you were going to make it as the next Maran. Well, I enjoyed Ryaghort much. Good luck with the next then.

Glarnin (Guest)Fri 31-Dec-04 03:13 AM

#33715, "What?"
In response to Reply #2

I hate to see this. You were fun to interact with. I was rather annoyed with your choice in specs though.

AhelunFri 31-Dec-04 04:10 AM
Member since 17th Dec 2004
56 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33718, "WTF?"
In response to Reply #2

You were GREAT. I liked your RP and you were a good strong addition to the Fortress. This sucks.

AhelunFri 31-Dec-04 08:58 PM
Member since 17th Dec 2004
56 posts
#33735, "By the by, what did you think of the current state of t..."
In response to Reply #2

I have my own opinions about the current crop of members and leaders, but now that you're deleted tell me what your impressions were.

MaedarTue 04-Jan-05 12:57 AM
Member since 20th May 2004
2 posts
#33800, "RE: Was having fun, and then I realized"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Tue 04-Jan-05 12:58 AM

ranking with you and the elf Paladin, doing my first ever raid with you two and all th at you taught me about the game. Putting two and two together helped me out ALOT. Hope to run into you again. You were a LOT of help, thanks for everything! _Goofy axe specced Storm that found his balls in Barovia and Artauldain (sp)_

Restraal (Guest)Thu 30-Dec-04 01:29 PM

#33681, "Um...what? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33680 Previous topic | Next topic