Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Xalvime Ghar'Beoran the Protector ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33656
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 29-Dec-04 10:52 PM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33656, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Xalvime Ghar'Beoran the Protector of Faith, Cast from the Fold"

Wed Dec 29 21:50:24 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Xalvime perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AiekoosoFri 31-Dec-04 05:54 PM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33731, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Xalvime Ghar'Beoran the Protec..."
In response to Reply #0

Man this was a fun character. It was funny playing someone who just hated everyone. I don’t know if Grurk actually kept up with my role, but I hated him as well and he empowered me! Grurk thanks for the empowerment and I must admit I was surprised you never un-empowered me, but I figured you left me roll with it as long as you could. I assume you gave me the exp boosts along the way, thanks for that. I would have asked for your tatt at some time, but it seemed against role. That and the fact I never really followed the religion. Once again thanks for everything it was a blast. At the end though the character was just too draining to move on with.

Eshval, I wondered how far and how long you would let me push you. The only problem I have with the way you handle business is that as the “Muse” I expected a little more bang out of it. Hope you can repair all that water damage I did before I deleted. I think your role is perfect for the direction you are taking the Chasm. I will admit though I felt the Chasm needed more bite. As far as your last comment from a role standpoint I assumed I’d never be Advisor due to me putting my goals before those of the Chasm.

To all those I interacted with it wasn’t personal. I just wanted to play a mean hateful bastard. He was pretty much a zealot and would stay in fights when he really shouldn’t have. Restaal have fun. Aks don’t let them boss you around. Katithia good like on the Kaubris things. Furball no idea why you went to Empire unless it was part of your role, which I could see based on the way you act. Zhaelrik, where did you go? Granaak never really did anything with you.

Naref (Guest)Fri 31-Dec-04 05:58 PM

#33732, "hey I was all about Xalvime"
In response to Reply #1

I could definitely tell you were trying to role play someone with an attitude. And any lack of conversation after a bit was just a result of, "how do you respond to pure hatred?". It was awesome fighting you, especially where I got you, and then you got your things back within an hour. (DAMN FREAK ACID BLASTS!!) Anyway excellent job on the roleplay, and a good character.

Dralgarth (Guest)Fri 31-Dec-04 07:14 PM

#33733, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Xalvime Ghar'Beoran the Protec..."
In response to Reply #1

Nice job. Heck I even complimented you in game after some fight we had and you responded something venemous.

Listening in on you and fellow Scions was funny....hell you even spoke to your own cabal mates like dirt!

Take care.

Grurk MuoukFri 31-Dec-04 10:48 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33737, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Xalvime Ghar'Beoran the Protec..."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, I got the irony that you hate me (a surface lord) but
were forced to come to me for power, to enact your Vengeance.

It was a neat take. As for not being a good follower, hogwash.
Not only from what I personally saw, but there was also lots
of feedback I got from other immortals saying you were a good
Angry priest.

I especially love the one time I asked you to speak to the follower
and you were like, "#### you!" That was classic. Proof you don't
have to be an asskisser to be a good priest.

Luck with the next,

Grurk

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33656 Previous topic | Next topic