Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31913
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 12-Oct-04 06:52 PM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16806 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31913, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer of the Empire, Emperor of Thera"

Tue Oct 12 18:51:06 2004

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Blitzenturt perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:781

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..., Jhyrbian, 16-Oct-04 01:22 PM, #47
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..., Martoonie (Guest), 16-Oct-04 10:22 AM, #46
Reply :(, Lothorectred (Guest), 14-Oct-04 12:49 PM, #42
Reply Just read your PB, Pendragon_Surtr, 14-Oct-04 02:38 AM, #39
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..., Krystia (Guest), 14-Oct-04 01:30 AM, #37
Reply Job Well Done...., Yakov...Cesidio (Guest), 13-Oct-04 10:30 PM, #35
Reply You were a beast, Yethieliel (Guest), 13-Oct-04 07:57 PM, #33
Reply A little something thats bothered me for months now., Ol Tribunal (Guest), 13-Oct-04 03:05 PM, #29
Reply at a guess, incognito, 13-Oct-04 04:50 PM, #30
Reply up arrow, enter. Was an accident I guarantee., nt (Guest), 13-Oct-04 05:07 PM, #31
Reply RE: A little something thats bothered me for months now..., Blitz (Guest), 13-Oct-04 05:21 PM, #32
     Reply Awsome, Thanks for your time. I feel better now. Heh nt, Ol Tribunal (Guest), 13-Oct-04 10:56 PM, #36
     Reply Eh, likely packet loss happens to me ALOT n/t, Rand0m (Guest), 14-Oct-04 04:49 PM, #43
Reply with respect and excuse., Hafizar (Guest), 13-Oct-04 07:38 AM, #25
Reply You were the best., Dralon (Guest), 13-Oct-04 07:01 AM, #23
Reply Our few fights were massive fun., Dremkal (Guest), 13-Oct-04 02:43 AM, #20
Reply I would have to say that you were the best Emporer that..., Hastur (Guest), 12-Oct-04 11:14 PM, #15
Reply You were always an excellent opponent., Var gal (Guest), 12-Oct-04 10:22 PM, #13
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..., Death Kitty, 12-Oct-04 07:29 PM, #6
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..., Blitz (Guest), 12-Oct-04 07:00 PM, #1
     Reply You were great, Talferdin (Guest), 12-Oct-04 07:15 PM, #2
     Reply RE: You were great, Blitz (Guest), 12-Oct-04 07:24 PM, #3
     Reply Wow, Elijsie (Guest), 12-Oct-04 07:26 PM, #4
     Reply Confused the heck out of me., Alarian, 12-Oct-04 07:28 PM, #5
     Reply Great job, Khasotholas, 12-Oct-04 07:38 PM, #7
     Reply Hey!, Keyuna (Guest), 12-Oct-04 08:06 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..., Grurk Muouk, 12-Oct-04 08:19 PM, #9
     Reply Scary SOB, Tonri (Guest), 12-Oct-04 09:02 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..., Isildur, 12-Oct-04 09:23 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..., Rouchevien (Guest), 12-Oct-04 09:58 PM, #12
     Reply Fun fights, Lariya (Guest), 12-Oct-04 10:29 PM, #14
     Reply It was a pleasure, Urog (Guest), 12-Oct-04 11:48 PM, #16
     Reply It was a challenge., Tjok. (Guest), 13-Oct-04 12:39 AM, #17
     Reply Good Job, Ceiekalak (Guest), 13-Oct-04 01:35 AM, #18
     Reply Was wondering if you were ever going to age/con die or ..., Pendragon_Surtr, 13-Oct-04 01:37 AM, #19
     Reply Excellent character, Laes (Guest), 13-Oct-04 03:17 AM, #21
     Reply I really enjoyed our interactions., Koe (Guest), 13-Oct-04 06:05 AM, #22
     Reply The thing that stands out in my mind., Shadowmaster, 13-Oct-04 07:18 AM, #24
     Reply Great job, Wojif (Guest), 13-Oct-04 09:14 AM, #26
     Reply RIP, Haamrl (Guest), 13-Oct-04 11:49 AM, #27
     Reply Mad Props to the HammerMan!, Dandern (Guest), 13-Oct-04 02:08 PM, #28
     Reply Every once in awhile..., Tinfalan, 13-Oct-04 10:09 PM, #34
     Reply Hah, I managed to out live your ass yet, Iborenn (Guest), 14-Oct-04 02:28 AM, #38
     Reply Colossal work, there. Very tough character. nt, Audriel, 14-Oct-04 07:15 AM, #40
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..., Velkurah, 14-Oct-04 09:25 AM, #41
     Reply You ####ing sucked., BrordJhish (Guest), 14-Oct-04 05:55 PM, #44
     Reply ** Turns round in his grave **, Grottimgesh (Guest), 15-Oct-04 04:32 PM, #45

JhyrbianSat 16-Oct-04 01:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32135, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn, good job. Wish i could play warriors even a fraction as well as you did.

Cheers.
Jhyrb.

Martoonie (Guest)Sat 16-Oct-04 10:22 AM

#32130, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..."
In response to Reply #0

Hope you take this as the compliment it is meant as. You scared the bejezuss out of me. I could fight Vandryn and Wojif fairly fearlessly, but I wouldn't go near you with a elf sized pole if it could be helped. The one conversation we had you impressed me. I got a little taste of what the imms went on about with you. Well damn done. Wish we'd have talked more.

Martoonie

Lothorectred (Guest)Thu 14-Oct-04 12:49 PM

#32052, ":("
In response to Reply #0

In all my time playing, only one other leader-char could inspire like you did. Lots of leader chars are just regular guys with title and induct, but you were 'the Lt'.
I may not strike fear into our enemies, but I sure did when I was attached to your hip. We pulled some awesome crap when it was just you and me on. I screwed up quite a few times... hoping sucesses made up for them.
Favorite char, incrediable job.

Pendragon_SurtrThu 14-Oct-04 02:38 AM
193 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32029, "Just read your PB"
In response to Reply #0

Sure, the only mention of me in your role is me dying ;P. At least you didn't let everyone know that it was a centurion that killed me. You ran so fast I didn't know there were cents at the fight. Heh.

Krystia (Guest)Thu 14-Oct-04 01:30 AM

#32025, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow... Any time I fought you with any character, even when the advatage was clearly mine, you kicked my butt. Could never beat you one on one. I still will never forget the time you killed me three times in the same login session. Would have been four, but I was lucky enough to get away one time. The other times caught me with no sanc/protection up and not full health. What a beast! Good luck with the next.

Yakov...Cesidio (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 10:30 PM

#32012, "Job Well Done...."
In response to Reply #0

with both chars i got the best of both worlds, your foe, and your friend... i think both were equally as entertaining and to that, hats off.. I wrote a detailed post but it apparantly did not go through and its rather late for me to re-write it... either way, i was glad to be a dark guard for a while, and it was fun man it was truely fun... the whole anatheme thing sucked bad and the reason sucked worse... but its my own fault i guess in the long run heh... well tips to you man...

Rorimac... Tessaron... Wiglaf... Yakov... Cesidio...

Yethieliel (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 07:57 PM

#32009, "You were a beast"
In response to Reply #0

Congrats.  I don't think I ever talked to you, save for the
times I heard 'My heart, my soul, my life for the Empire.'
coming out of your warcry ;).  Fought you quite a bit as yeth.
 There were a couple fights where I died solo to you and just
stared at my screen.  Pure sick damage.  Dagger never did
parry polearm too well.  Anyhow, I've been gone a while and
just happened to check the board in a moment of boredom.  You
deserve a goodbye.  A very worthy enemy and skilled player. 
Good luck on your next.

Peace,
yakfod

Ol Tribunal (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 03:05 PM

#31992, "A little something thats bothered me for months now."
In response to Reply #0

Now i'll begin to say I've heard nothing but good things about your char, And I truly do belive Blitz was a good char BUT.

The one time one of my hero transmuters interacted with you, (Something to do with you needing to be brough to justice for being wanted, This was before EmpireVsTribunal Began,) You said this.

Blitzenturt tells you "Who are you"

Give or take about ten times, Now this has ben nagging me for a while I really didn't see this as outstanding rp, and was wondering if you remeber this incident and if so, Was it an accident of holding down the enter key, or on purpose?

incognitoWed 13-Oct-04 04:50 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32003, "at a guess"
In response to Reply #29

When I've done something like this, it is because I've tried to use my client to repeat a recently entered command, only not repeated the right command. Usually I only repeat a single tell as a result of this, but I reckon that if he'd been trying to repeat "lore potion" or something, to spam practice it, he might well have accidentally spammed something else.

nt (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 05:07 PM

#32005, "up arrow, enter. Was an accident I guarantee."
In response to Reply #29

nt

Blitz (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 05:21 PM

#32007, "RE: A little something thats bothered me for months now..."
In response to Reply #29

That is incredibly odd. It may have been a problem with your client, because honestly I wouldn't ask somebody ten times who they were. I would think possibly it was on my end, but I use a very simple client(AVPlay) that tends to not let me spam much(or I just lack the knowledge of the art of spam).

Either way, sorry about it and if it was on my end, it was entirely unintentional.

Ol Tribunal (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 10:56 PM

#32014, "Awsome, Thanks for your time. I feel better now. Heh nt"
In response to Reply #32

nmt

Rand0m (Guest)Thu 14-Oct-04 04:49 PM

#32064, "Eh, likely packet loss happens to me ALOT n/t"
In response to Reply #32

asdf

Hafizar (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 07:38 AM

#31947, "with respect and excuse."
In response to Reply #0

Heh, its a really pity you gone now, the only few left in Empire who can be named worthy. You was the great Emperor, strong and kindly, twas fun to travel with ya and to speak with ya. I still feel sorry for that note which was never finished , heh, i hope you dont take it too close I bealive shall see ya in da fields again, good luck.

Dralon (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 07:01 AM

#31943, "You were the best."
In response to Reply #0

You were just hard not to like, friend or foe imo.

You really played out Emperor extremely well and I enjoyed
the char entirely.

Oh, and I REALLY liked your way of logging in and
using the so very pimp EMPEROR channel demanding
us to get YOUR items. The short time around the palace
was fun when you logged in, which unfortunately wasn't
that much at the end.

Good luck with your next.

Dremkal (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 02:43 AM

#31939, "Our few fights were massive fun."
In response to Reply #0

The one I'll post after I'm dead. It was funny reading it later.
I was just revamping the way I rhink towards fights just because I
figured I'd be facing you fairly often. Bleh. You just did this so
I'd mess up facing the rest of empire.

I've faced you with another character before, and you made
a good emperor from what I could see.

-Dremkal

Hastur (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 11:14 PM

#31931, "I would have to say that you were the best Emporer that..."
In response to Reply #0

You were always open to Rp possibilities and new weird and creative angles. I intereacted with you up until the last day with I think a total of 4 characters. I knew that good things were comming your way even before you became warmaster. From warmaster on I was just awe struck, you carried the rp of Authority regardless of what happened. Im glad that my pain in the arse bickering managed to get polearm spec fixed(tips hat to the big Z) It was a fun spec when I was finished with it. Seeing some of your logs just made me grin with the potential that polearm spec has.

I hope that you flood the logboard with logs and rp logs (if you have any). Cannot wait to see you in the fields again.

Var gal (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 10:22 PM

#31929, "You were always an excellent opponent."
In response to Reply #0

Unlike so many enemies I've had to fight, I actually looked forward to having you log on while I was around, as more than one character.

Best of luck with your next.

Death KittyTue 12-Oct-04 07:29 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2004
27 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31921, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..."
In response to Reply #0

I had the pleasure of playing around Blitz many times over. Every character knew what a beast he was. And I have said many times over he could toe to toe with anyone. Bringing the war to everyone is something I truely enjoyed about Blitz. The Empire has truely lost an asset.

Khlandhik, Cennessex, Nynncynno, Jornada, Shanta, and many more

Blitz (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 07:00 PM

#31914, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..."
In response to Reply #0

Tough to write a solid goodbye thread having played so many hours, so many months.

Thanks IMM's for the game, obviously I enjoy(ed) it.

Thanks Zulgh/Khaso, giving me a shot at Emperor.

Thanks players, for adding all the spice. Post and I'll reply, I appreciate it guys/gals.

Talferdin (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 07:15 PM

#31915, "You were great"
In response to Reply #1

You were a great Emperor from my perspective. Thanks for giving me a shot for Shadow Lord a while ago, but I knew I wouldn't get it anyways . With your cry of thunder legacy and probally some other offensive legacy, you were a beast. Before I joined Empire and I got into your range I was scared, I had saw you fight before, and taking <<<Anhialates(sp)>>> as an arial sucks. I can't wait to see how many pk's you racked up when your premium battlefield sheet comes up. Again, you were a beast. What did you think of Talferdin?

Blitz (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 07:24 PM

#31917, "RE: You were great"
In response to Reply #2

Really had nothing to be scared of. I'm really soft inside.

I liked Talferdin, I wanted to give him a solid opportunity with the Empire cabal because you did seem a bit new to me. I'm a sucker for newbieish type players. I remember going ooc as Blitz a few times to level one's asking me obviously newbie questions. Nonetheless, I think you grew quite a bit, and I hope you had a good time watching me kick ass.

Elijsie (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 07:26 PM

#31918, "Wow"
In response to Reply #1

I knew you on about 3 different characters, and every single one you amazed me with. You were truelly a evil emperor, who beat the crap out of Elijsie and Amarion. I cant tell you how badly I hated you ic for killing elijsie over and over, but ooc I just had to sit back with my mouth open in gettin DEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO Dead . This was probably the most dominant player I have played against in a long long time. Nicely done

AlarianTue 12-Oct-04 07:28 PM
Member since 02nd Sep 2004
61 posts
#31919, "Confused the heck out of me."
In response to Reply #1

That one day you completely tooled me and let my corpse untouched really boggled my mind.

Good job all around.

KhasotholasTue 12-Oct-04 07:38 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31922, "Great job"
In response to Reply #1

I remember interacting with you and some villager as the Tar Valon guildmaster, and being favorably impressed by you both. As I'm more inclined to watch Imperials, I began to keep my eye on you. You were rarely boring, and displayed many qualities important to an Imperial, and to an Emperor. Truly excellent job.

Khas

Keyuna (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 08:06 PM

#31923, "Hey!"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for all the fun, I fought along your side a lot with an other blade I played when I had a better connection. After you died, Lothorectred asked me to come to honor you one last time. I knew I was going to die but the hell, all that you brought to the game was worth a crappy set of armor and 1/3 con. So many time you must have think I was really not knowing what I was doing... you were right! I changed clients many times, trying all kind of things to try to move faster on cf but even then, even if the Emperor was looking at me with disgust, I never felt the guy behind the character was an asshole. This is a great quality for a player in that kind of game and for that, I thank you.

Good luck with your nexy character...

You mind telling us who were your previous... you remind me of a few people

Keyuna... now anathema

Grurk MuoukTue 12-Oct-04 08:19 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31925, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..."
In response to Reply #1

Superb Emperor.

Fun to watch.

Little promotion happy.

You will be missed.

Grurk

Tonri (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 09:02 PM

#31926, "Scary SOB"
In response to Reply #1

You were the scariest person for Tonri for sure. You could see me in the shadows, and I couldn't jack you very easily. It didn't lend itself to much fun on my half, though I did love the few times of robbing you blind. You were a great fighter and with you around the empire was not stoppable..sadly it took you around to bring a lot of them about, but thats just how it goes sometimes.

Aaron

IsildurTue 12-Oct-04 09:23 PM
5969 posts
#31927, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..."
In response to Reply #1

I really liked Blitzenturt. Hope you enjoyed our interactions too.

-Nhiala

Rouchevien (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 09:58 PM

#31928, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..."
In response to Reply #1

We had some good battles and I largely enjoyed our non-battle interaction as well. I think you added to the roleplay universe and made the game fun for both imperials as well as enemies.

Lariya (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 10:29 PM

#31930, "Fun fights"
In response to Reply #1

I think you were the Emperor I had the most fights with, some were pretty good I recall. We had a that one interesting talk at the Inn too, but after that it was just little formality stuff in between bouts. Uhm...good job, good luck on the next.

Urog (Guest)Tue 12-Oct-04 11:48 PM

#31932, "It was a pleasure"
In response to Reply #1

I could write volumes about my experience with you, but I won't.

I was afraid, intimidated, and in praise of you throughout my entire career. You were a true asset to the Empire and the game with your actions. I'll mention one specific example that put me in awe of you: Quevea, you and me sitting around the Throne Room with you having me spill my guts out secret after secret. Having a greedy little two-timer like me in that position was truly impressive.

Keep the quality characters coming.

-Urog

Tjok. (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 12:39 AM

#31935, "It was a challenge."
In response to Reply #1

Man was it a challenge to plan a fight against a pole/mace warrior that could see through camo. There's a certain feeing of dread wondering who is going to get that power next - I wouldn't shed any tears if it were made a quest skill. Overall, your effect on other imperials was highly noticeable and things got 10x more dangerous when you were logged in.

Ceiekalak (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 01:35 AM

#31936, "Good Job"
In response to Reply #1

I thought you did a very good job as Emperor, and always had fun with you. Thanks for the faith you put in me, hope I didn't let you down any. You pulled the Empire together well whenever you were around and it seemed many of your foes feared you. Alright well, good job there and good luck with the next one.

Pendragon_SurtrWed 13-Oct-04 01:37 AM
193 posts
#31937, "Was wondering if you were ever going to age/con die or ..."
In response to Reply #1

Took you long enough. It's been what 6 months since I deleted Sostun? Ah well, was fun hanging with you back then, also fun fighting you with my present char. You were definately a scary Emperor, tough S.O.B. to try and kill. Maybe someday I'll make another invoker and we'll get to run around together again. Take it easy, kinda surprised you didn't imm.

Pendragon_Surtr AKA Sostun Su'well, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan

Laes (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 03:17 AM

#31940, "Excellent character"
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed Blitzenturt greatly. You were one of the few I ever grouped with. I am not a fan of "bastard-type" evils in Empire, and you were an excellent example of orderly evil character. I guess excellent and consistent display of PK skill coupled with good roleplay made me really like Blitzenturt. However, I must admit that I thought of Blitzenturt as of a player, and never of a character. Through the letters "Blitzenturt" I saw a mature, smart and humorous guy playing CF for fun, and I was quite OK with it.

P.S. I still chuckle about our contest "who age-dies first" between you, Traba and me about age-dying about a half year ago

Laes

Koe (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 06:05 AM

#31942, "I really enjoyed our interactions."
In response to Reply #1

I met you with Kedewyn way back when I really liked you. You were smart and tough and didn't spout the whole Empire spiel when you saw I could be a benefit to you and the Empire the way I was. In fact I liked you so much I rolled a "dumb henchman" follower named Chaku that I had intended to make be the most loyal servant kinda char. I thought it showed through when I handed you any armor you asked for, tried my best to kill people you said were annoying you etc. Too bad I just couldn't deal with the rest of the Empire politics. You did a really awsome job and I think everyone will aggree.

ShadowmasterWed 13-Oct-04 07:18 AM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31945, "The thing that stands out in my mind."
In response to Reply #1

Was you played hours there were not many Imperials on and you did not log on/off just because of it. I remember constantly with Tulvaluthian you were the only Imperial on, and while I remember a time when it was me vs. Zauttevre and Keldszak and the like, I also remember it was you by yourself against us just as much if not more. I usually enjoyed our fights except when you and Lothorected and Quevea got me in the Scarab temple when I played Bazrak

Good job and good luck with the next.

Wojif (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 09:14 AM

#31950, "Great job"
In response to Reply #1

It was always great intereacting and fighting beside you.
I didn't see you as a "soft" emperor, you expected Sect Leaders to manage their sects. I was there when Empire was struggling and you did what you promised, made it strong.

Great Character, inspirational for me who had never had a Hero, let alone a leadership position in a Cabal. You never flinched when you were ganged and left naked, just dusted off and kept truckin.

Thanks!

Haamrl (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 11:49 AM

#31956, "RIP"
In response to Reply #1

A good emperor, from the perspectives of an enemy, a neutral, and an ally. I never expected to enjoy being an imperial as much as I have, although I'm not sure I'd like the other sects as much as the shadows. Even if I am getting unintentionally set up for pk by Grurk I'm still having fun, and a lot of that is because of characters like yours.

Dandern (Guest)Wed 13-Oct-04 02:08 PM

#31982, "Mad Props to the HammerMan!"
In response to Reply #1

When I first met you, I got a gutfeeling that you were solid char and that you would become the next war master after Grottimgesh was pretty obvious... Anyway I've met you with a few other chars, some briefly, some more. I must say you did a great job. I wish I would've had the time to stick around but reality caught up with me, anyway good luck on your next.

TinfalanWed 13-Oct-04 10:09 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2004
46 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#32011, "Every once in awhile..."
In response to Reply #1

I have this enemy that just plain tools me. Yet I can't wait to talk with/fight them again. With Tibaloa I had Loaokan, with Kaz I had Rhuean, and with Tin, it had to be you. You were so great, great rp, great fighter... hella great fighter. And deserved so much respect I can't even begin to explain. I made it a point to refer to you as Emperor on Tinfalan, which is basically saying you are the Emperor, even if I don't believe in the empire. You were awesome, and I thank you for the respect you showed me in return.

Iborenn (Guest)Thu 14-Oct-04 02:28 AM

#32027, "Hah, I managed to out live your ass yet"
In response to Reply #1

Damn you tooled me ALOT, excellent combo choice and the skills to back it up. You talked mega#### though drove me through the freakin roof with it, though I hope I managed to drop the same number of biting barbs you did. Glad to see your gone alot of people will breath alot easier now.
See you again.

AudrielThu 14-Oct-04 07:15 AM
Member since 14th Aug 2004
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32034, "Colossal work, there. Very tough character. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

VelkurahThu 14-Oct-04 09:25 AM
Member since 29th Jan 2004
119 posts
#32041, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Blitzenturt ad-Din the Hammer ..."
In response to Reply #1

Seemed like a good character, and a good emperor. You were defenitely a monster on the pk side, which sorta befits a fire giant emperor. I enjoyed watching you interact with the Tribunals and taking it to them, and you handled our few interactions perfectly.

But my god man, the promotions were disgusting! It was like you were the nicest guy in the world in dealing with other Imperials... in particular repromoting Lotho after an immortal demoted him boggled me a bit. I think you got off easy on that one, since you basically stacked yourself up against the actions of an Empire imm.

Anyhow, nice job all in all, good luck with your next.

Velk

BrordJhish (Guest)Thu 14-Oct-04 05:55 PM

#32065, "You ####ing sucked."
In response to Reply #1

You were horrible, I mean you never did anything right and you couldn't pk or rp your way out of a wet paper bag. I have no idea what these other people are talking about, it's like they feel the need to kiss ass even though you aren't playing an emperor character anymore. Ker-rist!

Heh. Gotcha. So many damn glowing posts I figured we needed one for contrast.

As I said in Jhishesh's post, you were great. I'm glad I got you as Bror, but gladder still I got to interact with you as Jhishesh. I still think you should have dumped Loth, but...

Great job. See you soon in some other successful incarnation I'm sure.

Grottimgesh (Guest)Fri 15-Oct-04 04:32 PM

#32108, "** Turns round in his grave **"
In response to Reply #1

Is it the same baby giant whom I equiped with the mace of water each time he logs in naked? I haven't played lately but it looks like you have improved since then... Mwahahaha.

Now seriously, Blitz was a very solid character in both aspects: PK and RP ( rarely you can see that ), perhaps not as tough as me , but quick and deadly. I enjoyed your company. I had no doubt you will be the WarMaster at some point ( wait, it's me who appointed you ) and I had no doubt you will be the next Emperor. Both positions were well deserved.
Good luck with your future mace specs.

Tough to write a solid goodbye thread having played so many
hours, so many months.

Lame excuse.

Thanks Zulgh/Khaso, giving me a shot at Emperor.

You are the reason why I age-dead so early.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #31913 Previous topic | Next topic