Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Aiekooso Krest'Nal, the Bane of Wa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23779
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Jan-04 02:36 AM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16807 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23779, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Aiekooso Krest'Nal, the Bane of Warders, Imperial Citizen"

Fri Jan 16 01:33:43 2004

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Aiekooso perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:516

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Big Daddy Bane is gone. Someone spot him 5 bucks?, Aiekooso, 16-Jan-04 02:38 AM, #1
     Reply I'll wait for your goodbye (I'm being lazy right now) n..., Kardok (Guest), 16-Jan-04 02:49 AM, #2
     Reply I think you know, Dryzzel, 16-Jan-04 08:55 AM, #3
     Reply It was a long ride., Aiekooso, 16-Jan-04 11:30 AM, #4
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Vynmylak, 16-Jan-04 02:55 PM, #6
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Aiekooso, 16-Jan-04 03:12 PM, #7
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Baeliko (Guest), 16-Jan-04 04:10 PM, #8
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Lariya (Guest), 16-Jan-04 04:32 PM, #9
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Gulthruck (Guest), 16-Jan-04 04:46 PM, #10
     Reply Damn..., Vorondel (Guest), 16-Jan-04 05:01 PM, #11
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Zargu, 16-Jan-04 06:18 PM, #12
     Reply Amazingly well played., Kardok (Guest), 17-Jan-04 09:15 PM, #13
     Reply Something else you might find funny, Kardok (Guest), 18-Jan-04 10:11 PM, #20
          Reply RE: Something else you might find funny, Aiekooso, 19-Jan-04 08:43 PM, #21
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Khasotholas, 17-Jan-04 11:55 PM, #14
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Aiekooso, 18-Jan-04 01:48 AM, #15
          Reply RE: It was a long ride., Khasotholas, 18-Jan-04 08:51 AM, #16
     Reply RE: It was a long ride., Sevarecan, 18-Jan-04 01:58 PM, #18
          Reply RE: It was a long ride., Aiekooso, 18-Jan-04 02:16 PM, #19
     Reply RE: Big Daddy Bane is gone. Someone spot him 5 bucks?, Riathiliano (Guest), 16-Jan-04 11:59 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Big Daddy Bane is gone. Someone spot him 5 bucks?, Orbelias (Guest), 18-Jan-04 10:13 AM, #17

AiekoosoFri 16-Jan-04 02:38 AM
Member since 18th Dec 2003
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23780, "Big Daddy Bane is gone. Someone spot him 5 bucks?"
In response to Reply #0

I'll post goodbyes in a day or two.

Kardok (Guest)Fri 16-Jan-04 02:49 AM

#23782, "I'll wait for your goodbye (I'm being lazy right now) n..."
In response to Reply #1

n/t

DryzzelFri 16-Jan-04 08:55 AM
Member since 04th Nov 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23783, "I think you know"
In response to Reply #1

I think you know just how much you meant to Dryzzel. He was wary of Arcane's in his life, but growing up, you were always there. When he would be alone against a bunch, you would often be there. Dryzzel valued Aiekooso's skill and friendship. The person behind Dryzzel also values your play and skill. You were often there no matter what, in good and bad, which I appreciate. I also appreciate running around with someone who has a clue. Good work on Aiekooso, I hope you go Empire with the next one, and I'm sure we will interact in some way as long as we keep playing.

Great Job
Dryzzel

AiekoosoFri 16-Jan-04 11:30 AM
305 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23785, "It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #1

Damn where to begin, I started Aiekooso because Empire was getting the hell beat out of them when I deleted my thief. I knew that I would need a character that could stand up to gangs and be independent. I had tried an invoker once before that turned out to be less than impressive, so this time I leveled slow and steady taking time to learn to place the class. This seemed to help and I had a pretty good grasp of the class once I hero’d.

I don’t believe I ever took a risk with this guy. If I went to fight someone it was because I had a plan and thought I could win the fight. Tcatama and Belhrin killed me once in the Palace because I didn’t use barrier. The second time I died to Elstratuvial, Faerglum and Baeliko and to answer Graatch’s question from before Baeliko was standing there watching the fiend beat me down and then killed me. If any of you have the logs of those I’d like to see them. This guy was the consummate planner, every piece of armor had a purpose and I even prepared to take care of the Empire after my death. To those of you involved with my plans, good luck.

Friends:

Khasotholas- A kickass imm, just wish you hadn’t of died off there at the end.
Zulghinlour- Thanks for the conversation at the end.
Sevarecan- Keep trucking.
Sabiene- I told you long ago that if you sent the village after me there would be a hell of a lot of bloodshed.
Zhenzar- My number one man. It was a blast running around with you.
Dahrozirn- My unofficial brother. I would have taken you over damn near any other Imperial.
Kardok- A badass blade.
Dryzzel- Great pker and a decent War Master. It would have been pretty interesting if the sects had went to war over that matter, but I was sure that Zhenzar and I could take you all and yes, I shielded him.
Gulthruck- You just seemed to damn cautious at times.
Yanacek- Amazing pker, but wished you’d make your own path as Emperor rather than following footsteps. Wish we would have battle together more.
Xygarthon- My crazy little axe spec. You had more balls than brains.
Varik- Hope things turn out well. Thanks for the tour.
Vas- Enjoyed your rp and you helped shape Aeikooso.
Kelrizza- I know things didn’t go as you expected and I led you to believe something else, but I was evil and I always worked for the Empire’s best interest.

Flarkle-People really must hate you, because someone always went out of their way to tell me where you were.
Voronil- No idea what happened to you, but you almost had me that one time with the hunt, but I ran to the sea and lost you.
Pelathaas?- Damn you had some damage reduction.
Lariya- The only thing worse than an over-virtued paladin is an over-powered invoker. I always wanted us to just go one on one to the death. Would have been a hell of a fight.
Vorondel- You stuck to it like no other. I can’t believe you’re still kicking.
Floriyase- My lightwalking counterpart, but I was more careful than you and got you in the end.

To the imms do any of you mind me posting our interactions? 500 hours is a long time so if I forgot any of you drop a line and I’ll respond. Next time I’ll likely come back as an air/off shifter just to show the goodies how it’s done since there was a few annoying bastards.

Aiekooso aka Krivohan, Xanthrailles signing off.

VynmylakFri 16-Jan-04 02:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
52 posts
#23788, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #4

>>To the imms do any of you mind me posting our interactions? 500 hours is a long time so if I forgot any of you drop a line and I’ll respond. Next time I’ll likely come back as an air/off shifter just to show the goodies how it’s done since there was a few annoying bastards<<

I'd post my interaction but I just didn't log it. Suffice it to say, watching three Imperials get trapped in a prison cell was just funny was hell... reminds me of a group I knew that hung out with Sho for a while. *grin*

AiekoosoFri 16-Jan-04 03:12 PM
305 posts
#23790, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #6

Boy was I ashamed. Nothing is better than having a god so up and mock you over it.

Baeliko (Guest)Fri 16-Jan-04 04:10 PM

#23793, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #4

"The second time I died to Elstratuvial, Faerglum and Baeliko and to answer Graatch’s question from before Baeliko was standing there watching the fiend beat me down and then killed me."

I wish I had a log of that, but I don't think I do because I only kept good fights. I remeber seeing you in hamash at the pit on my way back from gearing up some and being hurt some. So I walked in to check you out a bit, saw you nearly dead, and decided to finish you off. I really don't think this is something to bitch about, as I can asure you there was no big plot to get you. I'm pretty sure you would have done the same thing if you saw your sworn enemy in the same situation. And calling it a "gang" is just lame, call it bad luck.

Lariya (Guest)Fri 16-Jan-04 04:32 PM

#23794, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #4

Yeah, my various strategies to bring you down always fell apart because of other things. I was going to try to harass you Severecan hit and run style, attack and word immediately type stuff to make you burn up your wands, but that would have been an extended effort, and was generally messed up by you having allies, or me having to interview someone.

That one time you challenged me I might've accepted if I wasn't busy with Sharidum and Kackrik at the time, which you walked in on at the very end of.

Good run anyways, solid enemy. Make something for the Fort now! We're hurting for anything that isn't a warrior or paladin.

Gulthruck (Guest)Fri 16-Jan-04 04:46 PM

#23796, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #4

>I don’t believe I ever took a risk with this guy. If I went
>to fight someone it was because I had a plan and thought I
>could win the fight. Tcatama and Belhrin killed me once in
>the Palace because I didn’t use barrier. The second time I
>died to Elstratuvial, Faerglum and Baeliko and to answer
>Graatch’s question from before Baeliko was standing there
>watching the fiend beat me down and then killed me. If any of
>you have the logs of those I’d like to see them. This guy was
>the consummate planner, every piece of armor had a purpose and
>I even prepared to take care of the Empire after my death. To
>those of you involved with my plans, good luck.
>
>Friends:
>
>Gulthruck- You just seemed to damn cautious at times.

Yeah, I would agree with that assessment. I used to be less worried when I was younger, and it left me dead more often than not. Lately I've been trying to get back to some sort of balance between utter disregard for my life, and super-cautious duergar, it makes for funner play.

You obviously knew what you were doing with an invoker. I always felt a couple steps behind when the raid was coming, I prep up, come charging in, and there are already a couple of geysered corpses there It still amuses me how much some of the Imperials suck up and kissed your ass.

Good luck with the next character. See ya in the Fields.

Vorondel (Guest)Fri 16-Jan-04 05:01 PM

#23799, "Damn..."
In response to Reply #4

A real shame that you're gone. I'm not even afraid of the Empire anymore (well, there's Varik still) Seriously though, you kicked MAJOR ass. In fact I think you were the most powerful invoker I've ever fought, all chars combined.

And sorry for refusing that duel. Yes I was scared OOC, but IC I really had no reason to accept (heh, how convenient).

Excellent work. Now please roll a warrior so that I can actually kill you, yes?

Vor

ZarguFri 16-Jan-04 06:18 PM
Member since 06th Mar 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#23800, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #4

Damn i almost cry... Who will step forth within the Empire, i mean after you and Dahrozihn's death there is a whole... And its big!

As you stated, if i had to choose two of my choise to travel with for the rest of my days, you and Dahrozihn would be the choise, nothing like a shaman on speed with shields and two skilled mages to back him up...

Zhenzar

Kardok (Guest)Sat 17-Jan-04 09:15 PM

#23814, "Amazingly well played."
In response to Reply #4

Let me say this first. People like to call Empire the newbie cabal. I have been in nearly every cabal (Many that don't even exist any more) And I would say that I have travelled with some of the most talented players in the Empire.
Every interaction with you was amazing, though we did fight the one time. After looking at your logs, yeah, you probably could have taken us... but I made you flee remember Kardok 1 Aiekooso 0. *wink*
Seriously though I am very grateful to you both IC and OOC for lining things up the way you did for us. I did the best I could, but I have never led a group there before past the second circle, and knew very little past the second, and nothing up to right before Dis. I would have loved the opportunity to go on an Aiekooso led trip. That Anazu guy is a tough cookie, and we probably shouldn't have fought him... well, definitely shouldn't have fought him, but I sure didn't know that. I did the best I could, with my limited knowledge. I have to hand it to you, if I knew age death was coming, I would have backed off and not logged on until the trip, but you didn't play it that way. I don't know if the Imms will have any problem with me sending you a log of the trip, since you will not learn anything from it, but it was you who earned the trip for us. If an Imm could comment on that on way or another, please do. Or, if you don't want to look at my boring log, you can just say so, heh. You are a hell of a player.

Kardok (Guest)Sun 18-Jan-04 10:11 PM

#23834, "Something else you might find funny"
In response to Reply #13

Whenever I promote someone, I do a little bit of an interview with them, and if they fail, I make them find out the Imperial Laws from someone else. I sent someone to find the fourth law, and they came back with an answer very quickly. I asked them where they got their information and they said from you. So I made them find out what the Ninth Law was. I was just interested to see how you would explain that one to them. It was a very good interpretation of the law for an invoker to have. From then on, when I was quizing people, in the off chance they would ask you, I "randomly" chose law number 9 to question people about when you were around. So if lots of people asked you about the Ninth Law, you can track that back to me.

AiekoosoMon 19-Jan-04 08:43 PM
305 posts
#23863, "RE: Something else you might find funny"
In response to Reply #20

Heh, yea I always changed that law just a little bit so t
hat it fit my needs.

KhasotholasSat 17-Jan-04 11:55 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23816, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #4

You were great. Sorry, there were a lot of things I wanted to do for you, but ended up not being able to do. Just didn't have the time. Excellent roleplay, and very impressive fighter.

AiekoosoSun 18-Jan-04 01:48 AM
305 posts
#23821, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #14

Yea, I had a long talk with Zulghinlour after I died and he cleared up a lot for me. Any problems with me posting our interactios?

KhasotholasSun 18-Jan-04 08:51 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23826, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #15

No problem at all posting any interactions, unless they involved something that still may be going on, and may affect a current player.

SevarecanSun 18-Jan-04 01:58 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
76 posts
#23828, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #4

Great job. Unlike a lot of Sect guys who seem to lose their
dedication to taking care of business the further up they get
promoted (until reaching the Council), you always maintained a
get it done attitude.

I can't count the times Imperials would be milling around not
retrieving or raiding, then you'd log in and get the ball
rolling.

Sorry I couldn't do for more you in regards to stuff, but
some things are out of my hands.

I look forward to whatever you play next. With your being
accused of causing a lot of Imperials to get soft, may I
suggest you roll something to toughen them up.

AiekoosoSun 18-Jan-04 02:16 PM
305 posts
#23830, "RE: It was a long ride."
In response to Reply #18

I never felt like just a citizen and I never felt like I was treated that way. More than a couple of people were promoted and demoted because of a couple of words said to the right people.

Never really worried about you completing anything I threw out at you. The title change would have been nice, but I lived without it. Always enjoyed interacting with you as well.'

Riathiliano (Guest)Fri 16-Jan-04 11:59 AM

#23786, "RE: Big Daddy Bane is gone. Someone spot him 5 bucks?"
In response to Reply #1

I was never much chop at fighting invokers but in your case I was completely your bitch. Kudos.

Orbelias (Guest)Sun 18-Jan-04 10:13 AM

#23827, "RE: Big Daddy Bane is gone. Someone spot him 5 bucks?"
In response to Reply #1

I met you too late and didn't walk with you much. But all times i met you, you was great, hope to see you an other imperial body soon.
And it's a pity, you couldn't lead us in the Inferno.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #23779 Previous topic | Next topic