Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alnallander Vanadhol the Relentles..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21278
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 19-Sep-03 01:44 AM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21278, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alnallander Vanadhol the Relentless Crusader, Blessed Diamond of the Fortress"

Fri Sep 19 01:43:09 2003

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Alnallander perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:759
PK Ratio:59% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VynmylakMon 22-Sep-03 10:35 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21361, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Alnallander Vanadhol the Relen..."
In response to Reply #0

Well that's a real bummer. I understand the time thing all too well. Was good to have you around, Al. I'll echo the Boss' sentiments as well in remembering how you stood out as a mort -- including the day you wanted to speak with me in Darsylon and wound up getting smacked around a bit. I think that was the last time I saw that happen, and was thoroughly impressed with your playstyle.

Take care and hope to see you around, at least in lurking the boards like I do.

-- Vyn

shokaiFri 19-Sep-03 04:40 PM
519 posts
#21287, "well, blast."
In response to Reply #0

Kinda knew it was coming, chief. When you get more time, take another shot, watching you as the mortal Al was amazing. One of those ironic things about heroimms is that no one gets to hear the praise they get for their mortal. The fact that I remember how much Alnallander stood out as a Maran says a lot about what Al was like as a mortal. Good on ye chief.

As an immortal, well, you didn't have the time...it happens, don't sweat it. I dug our chats about Maran and Fortress and other random things. Take care chief, and like I said, when you've got the time again...I'm sure we'll still be here.

- Unca Floofi

Morrilion (Guest)Sun 21-Sep-03 05:28 AM

#21344, "RE: well, blast."
In response to Reply #3

Why not let the heroimms have their note here when they turn into avatars?

BajulaFri 19-Sep-03 11:22 AM
929 posts
#21283, "*sniff sniff*"
In response to Reply #0

Well I think there went the last person 'ol Dimion 'knew'.
You sure were one fearsome elf there.

Tarny (Guest)Fri 19-Sep-03 02:07 AM

#21279, "Ouch."
In response to Reply #0

Damn man.. You'll probably have your reasons for deletion, but still..
As a mortal it was a blast to walk around with you.. You were, imho, the embodiment of a Maran.. Although a smile here and there could have done miracles with Tarnyxil.. You were 'a quiet one'.. I still remember your dying to a band of scions (or was it that green snake quest) because you forgot to sanc yourself and kept healing me till I fled at 40 hp or so, instantly dying yourself immediately afterwards.. A pity you didn't continue, you might have made a pretty good second Vynmylak..

Be well, man..
Tarnyxil

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21278 Previous topic | Next topic