Subject: "(DEL) [WARLOCK] Jarold the Invoker of Cowardice" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17377
Show all folders

JaroldMon 05-May-03 02:57 AM
Member since 05th Apr 2003
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17377, "(DEL) [WARLOCK] Jarold the Invoker of Cowardice"

HOURS: A TON! BUT NOT ENOUGH
CON: WAY LOW
PK Ratio: WHO CARES?
FUN FACTOR: HIGH!
ALIGN: GOOD
ETHOS: ORDERLY
ANYTHING I FORGOT: DEAL! (or ask in a response to this post)

A few comments on this character:

I just love invokers. They are hands down my favorite class. They require a ton of work and need a lot of prep time, but once you hero and get prepared you are one tough son of a bitch to beat down. This is my second hero warlock invoker in the last six months. I've never once talked with any warlock imm save for greeting one twice. I'm not sure if that's normal or if I just sucked. In any case I had a great time. In regards to my title, I'm not sure it was really deserved. I received it practically the only time i didn't defend and the reason why i didn't was due to the fact i was crimson scourged and wasn't able to heal it/make it to the tower before the grimoire was taken. None the less I had a lot of great fights with villagers, scions, and warders. The wars were fun, and frankly I think Warlock needs more enemies.

IMMS: Didn't talk to you but I really appreciate all you have done to make the wonderful world we play in. The attention to detail is astounding and again, I really appreciate it. Three cheers for you.

WARLOCK:

Jhard - Sorry I wasn't around as much in my later life. I always looked up to your leadership and thought you were a good guy all around. I got along with you much better than with Caysh. However every now and then you'd die and I'd scratch my head and wonder, how the hell did that happen?

Akriam: You were one of the best personalities in the Tower, I had a ton of fun with you as well. I swear though we need more conjurers. Always thought your interactions with your servitors was a nice touch. We had some good times going down into the bowls of trothnon and whatever other areas we went to. Thanks for the good times.

Ylare: You should have been an honorary warlock by default. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you s'more for being so damn dependable. You are a really nice guy and you helped me tons. Thanks for hauling ass to Whistlewood all those times for me. I hope I look forward to running into you again in the fields.

Galial & Gherian: You guys rock on keep showing the fields how stupid it is to mess with a warlock invoker. You two are THE warlock invokers. Kill, maim, and destroy... I'm sure you will and have fun doing it.

Sao: You're long gone but I learned a lot from you and I thank you for everything you did to help me play smarter and better.

Village:

If there was any group of people I'd rather not fight it was you. I HATE spellbane and critical hit. Scouts were my worst nightmare.

Grogim: you made me use my wands so fast it was crazy. Worse, it did me absolutely no good. It was a godsend when you imm'd.

Gre: We had some good fights, good kill back there on the ocean.

Alarin: Fought you once and learned to hate you. Damn thieves.

Warders:

Grimbliing: For some reason i always cracked up when i read your name. I don't know why, maybe I'm just slightly crazy.

Dachael: Never had any trouble with you till the end when you got tons of help.

Rest: Don't really remember you, sorry guys.

Scion:

Jhaelryna: Didn't fight you often, you didn't seem to use preps much which kinda confused me. Don't spend too much time in Nepenthe Land, we miss fighting you in Thera.

Darian: I just remember you getting hammered, hope you had fun with the char.

Jolaerg: I remember you getting hammered too. You had class though and a great attitude. Sad day when you ran out of con.

Ghuljun: Any lich is worth being careful of. You could get a lot more kills if you just changed your tactics a bit. There only a few things that really scared me when fighting liches previously and you did none of them when I fought you.

Asin: Damn you Good fights, very lucky there at the end.

Apla: Shootin star or so i read on your delete thread. Last fight... Owch.

scion healers: Damn you were annoying.

That's about it, I had a great time with the character and I'll certainly be making more warlocks in the future. The main reasons why I deleted is the fact that I dont have as much time to mud. Work, School, something of a social life... and I have 2 other characters that need time too.

If I forgot you leave a post and I'll try to respond. Good night everyone and God Bless.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Akriam (Guest)Wed 07-May-03 12:27 PM

#17463, "RE: (DEL) [WARLOCK] Jarold the Invoker of Bravery."
In response to Reply #0

Whether exploring, or gaining levels, or raiding you were always there, always helpful, and always brave. Truely I do not believe the title was unjust. That is the reason I changed it in the subject. Out of anything I could say, your one line says it all:

>to. Thanks for the good times.

Good luck and good hunting. See you in the Fields.

Akriam (Guest)Wed 07-May-03 12:29 PM

#17464, "Thats why you preview. *mutter* 'just' instead of 'unju..."
In response to Reply #3

DeavrMon 05-May-03 08:39 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17391, "Ta for the complement, - Jolaerg -"
In response to Reply #0

Remeber when we were younger...
Someone else had taken me apart in the Desert and you looted Jolaerd. I always remembered that with a little RP I intimidated/begged you into returning most of it.
Jolaerd was like that, saying whatever it took to get the required result.
My note trigger to myself to remind me who you where was "(Warlock, gave my stuff back)" so I always remembered and respected your char.
And damn you got tough at the end.

I think I may have reverted to bastadry at the end somewhere in regard to your corpse, but Jolaerg really had to try to keep as many enemies away for as long as possible.

Good luck with you next Invoker & enemy of the Warlock. ;]

Deavr/Jolaerg

Ylare (Guest)Mon 05-May-03 02:00 PM

#17384, "RE: (DEL) [WARLOCK] Jarold the Invoker of Cowardice"
In response to Reply #0

Heheh you're welcome, and thanks to you too!
I always enjoyed traveling with you, I'll drop you a line by email soon.

--
Ylare

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17377 Previous topic | Next topic