Subject: "(Del) Trinthos The Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17238
Show all folders

Trinthos (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 12:58 AM

#17238, "(Del) Trinthos The Grand Master of Artistry"

yeah finally kicked the bucket....sorry to say but this char was an utter waste of time. Died so much it made my head spin...was gonna con die but just couldn't keep interest while logged on to die enough :-P had like 7 con left

Rolled Trin to see what it was like to play a bard..pretty much it. Made up a loose role to extend on, and eventually lost interest. Lesson #1 ALWAYS MAKE A ROLE YOU ENJOY

:::::Goodbyes:::::

Drugadath: You freakin beast. no matter what I tried you always would beat me. No idea how many times you alone almost made me delete. Very well played. Just lay off the log comments

Sylvrin: My favorite bardy friend. always friendly and kind. kinda lost touch with you at higher ranks, but thats the way it goes I suppose.

Malinran: sorry buddy, you never got to rip out my insides like you promised, better luck next time! (and yeah you were another bane of my life when I didn't have flight potions on me)

Ashqer: Another one of Trins few friends. Knew you right from the beginning up to hero. Sorry our playing times didn't coincide more though. Only time I saw you after like lvl 40 was when I was just goofin around before school/work so I never was there for long. That time at the Glauruks/weald was funny as hell too btw! sittin at the Galadon healer like two lowbies who got attacked by a mocassin or somethin.

Brock: Just gonna mention you 'cause of how funny I thought it was that my Fire giant friend I knew from lowbie ranks and my storm giant friend both are still around (and they never seemed to catch me ranking with each other woot)

Dacheal: didn't interact THAT much, but from what I saw very cool char man. keep it up and keep slappin them defilers down!

hrmm.....it is 2am right now and I can't think of anyone else so don't be offended. then again I know most of you are going "who the hell is this guy? I've never seen him in my life!"

Lata!
~Quid/Nurwon/Trinthos

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Me no like you, you no like me?, Sakard (Guest), 01-May-03 02:20 PM, #7
Reply Don't listen to him!, Gwyn, 01-May-03 02:47 PM, #8
Reply ahh Sakard how could I forget...(a fond memory), Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 07:06 PM, #9
Reply Well, what i noticed was, Malinran (Guest), 01-May-03 03:26 AM, #4
Reply are you serious?, Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 08:50 AM, #5
Reply oh and..., Trin (Guest), 01-May-03 10:04 AM, #6
Reply Farewell to a good friend, Sylvrin (Guest), 01-May-03 02:45 AM, #3
Reply oh yeah...., Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 01:07 AM, #2
Reply ROLE, Trinthos (Guest), 01-May-03 01:01 AM, #1

Sakard (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 02:20 PM

#17255, "Me no like you, you no like me?"
In response to Reply #0

You and I did fought...seems we did not like each other so...fight fight fight! I think it was you who fiended me in the Inn! You bastard! Anyway good job for the first hero, now work on an next hero....*cough*Darksiderules*cough*

GwynThu 01-May-03 02:46 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2003
38 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17256, "Don't listen to him!"
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Thu 01-May-03 02:47 PM

>*cough*Darksiderules*cough*

*whispers in your ear* "No it doesn't! The Light is always right"

Trinthos (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 07:06 PM

#17259, "ahh Sakard how could I forget...(a fond memory)"
In response to Reply #7

yup that was me who fiended you hehe

I didn't have anything against you 'till you helped some AP (Drug or Torc) kill me on eastern. Pissed me off royally cause I had enough trouble fighting giant AP's solo. never thought you would be a challenge till I saw, "Sakard becomes more resistant to mental attacks" pftt!! Then I heard more and more about your role in the empire and it made Trin hate you more and more.

oh yeah that time in Galadon was hysterical, woke up and I see you standing in my guild
(que pant wetting)

head deeper into guild, quaff enlarge, quaff fly, rec frenzy DIE SAKARD YOU SORCEROUS DOG! WOOT

flee quaff recal

forgot I was already in galadon and quaffed back to the altar, ran out the gate saw a thief nearbye ran back in the city and into that other mansion and I saw you looking aroumd the rooms with the same names near the bard guild. You finally give up and summon me and then Orein shows up. slept Orein when trying to get you and he told me later that if you didn't finish me off he would have marked me for my actions!! Bah stupid tribbies! he got in the way, was his own fault.

Very well fought, and keep up the good work

Malinran (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 03:26 AM

#17247, "Well, what i noticed was"
In response to Reply #0

that you always logged off after i was visible for a second and you saw me. I would walk around hidden and you would go about your business. When i vis'd for 2 minutes, 10 seconds later you would run to your guild and quit. Two times i did that on purpose to see if you would behave the same, i was really dissapointed. I hope it was just coincidence. (I know you kept going to the bard guild in the settlement a lot , but for some damned reason i always lagged when you walked past me a bunch of times *sigh*)

BTW, that time at the inn...you didnt think was gonna sit there visible, with you 3 rooms away, without being prepped? (thats why the fiend didnt last very long) I was hoping you would try to sleep me and fail, and i could trip you to death with the bouncer givin you a beating. However didnt count on Dacheal bein there *mutter*

Anywho, see you around and good luck on the next

Trinthos (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 08:50 AM

#17248, "are you serious?"
In response to Reply #4

only one time I will admit I logged off because I saw you, and that was because it was pretty late and I literaly couldn't focus on the screen and fighting a hit and run thief just wasn't on my list of things to do. Other than that I can honestly say that was a coincedence. sorry if I gave off that bad impression but I'm not exactly one to run from a fight (unless I have no preps and a sneaking fire AP is on my ass)

and that time in the inn, I figured that you stepped out to eat or something and forgot to hide again all I was thinking was "Yeah! I got him now, idiot must have just ate a pie" OR you were talking to someone. *shrugs* funny fight anyway, I learned that day that if the bouncers yell at you too much you get banned permanently :-P

good luck on whatevers next for Mal, well played

-Trin

Trin (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 10:04 AM

#17249, "oh and..."
In response to Reply #4

>that you always logged off after i was visible for a second and you saw me. I would walk around hidden and you would go about your business.

Like I said in my goodbye post I lost interest, so I would walk around a bit, then go to my guild and quit (probably check message boards/email etc...) then log back on a bit later and do the same thing. So yeah I logged in and out quite frequently. So perhaps that may have been why?

Sylvrin (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 02:45 AM

#17244, "Farewell to a good friend"
In response to Reply #0

We had some really fun times just sitting in the guild or tavern drinking and sharing stories and tips on tactics and such. I think we both taught each other a few things about how to survive as a bard. I know Sylvrin is still learning and you seemed to get the hang of it quicker than she did. Sylvrin always enjoyed Trinthos's romantic type bows and chivalrous style. She didn't tell Trinthos early on about her interest in the Empire because he had expressed some anti-Imperial sentiment and she didn't want to make an enemy of you. Of course that has all changed now. You are right that we lost touch recently, but I think that's probably because you were banned from the Inn and Sylvrin was spending less time there as she became inducted into the Fortress. We still bumped into each other in the guild occasionally though and it was always nice to see you there. Congrats on your first heroed character.

Now roll up a goody and come join the Fortress. It's a fun place to be.

Trinthos (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 01:07 AM

#17241, "oh yeah...."
In response to Reply #0

forgot, this was my first hero! woot. thought it would have been more thrilling or I would get a cool echo when I hit 51, ah well I guess I just want too much

kinda why I didn't delete him long ago. got bored around 42 and then the urge to be hero was the only reason to keep him alive...then the feeling of having a hero was too great and I didn't want to delete. But yeah I finally broke the habit and deleted...on to bigger and better things.

Trinthos (Guest)Thu 01-May-03 01:01 AM

#17239, "ROLE"
In response to Reply #0

Your role is:
Added Fri Feb 28 21:03:23 2003 at level 5:
You mind clouds as you peer into the past on the one called
Trinthos Scythax......
A passive voice whispers, "This ones future be a clouded one...."
You hear a female voice say in defiance, "No! you cannot decide
the fate of my child!" With that you hear the sound of footsteps bolt
for a nearbye door, then the sound of someone running down the
pavement outside, off an away.. The first voice whispers, "She may
be making a horrible mistake...or saving an innocent."
The sound of a cloak flourishes as someone steps out from the shadows. The newcomer says blankly, "Only time will tell old man..."
Your mind clouds and and you glance further towards the present..
You see a scene of a young boy singing songs wooing the girls nearbye. Everything seems happy and the young man breaks song only for a moment to flourish a beautiful bouqet of flowers and hand them to one of the village girls with a twinkle in his eye.

You mind fogs again as you are taken farther into the present and see the same boy...no now almost a man working in a blacksmiths shop. Suddenly the door bursts open and a huge man stalks into the room with rage in his eyes. He glances over to the boy and with a flick of a wrist sends the young man sprawling into the far wall. He glares down at his victim and yells "HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YAS BOY!? Yas been sneakin food outta me cupboard when I's not lookin again!" The young man looks up in fear and tries to utter a response
but before he could the man lunged for him, pulling him to his feet by the roots of his hair. Young Trinthos struggles to escape and flairs his arms wildly not realizing he was still holding the hot poker he was using to stoke the flames before his interruption. In almost an instant the man drops Trinthos and just stands in shock. Trinthos peers up wiping away his tears and sees in horror that
he had impaled the mans throat with the poker. Then like an old rag doll a child tossed away the man falls to his knees, and stares at the boy with confusion. Trinthos still whimpering opens his mouth but no words come out...The mans eyes close and he falls to the floor...gone. Trinthos scrambles away from the body in fear and shock, then as the realization of what just happens hits him he screams out, "Nooooooo! Uncle!!" He jumps to run back over to his fallen uncle and trips onto his face mashing his face full of grime. Suddenly the door opens again and a woman screams in horror! She gazes on at the young man and then back to the lifeless body and yells, "TRINTHOS! How could you!!" Trinthos stands trying to speak but as he does the woman runs out the door. Soon bells can be heard
ringing and with what strength he could muster the young man escaped town on his uncles horse...

Hours pass...Trinthos settles down on a rock overlooking a canyon..just over that he can make out the faint sight of a city...looking at a crumbling map he says to himself, hrmm....Galadon, my new home...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17238 Previous topic | Next topic