Subject: "(DEL) Nurwon the Watcher" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15872
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 28-Feb-03 01:36 PM
Member since 26th May 2024
16879 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15872, "(DEL) Nurwon the Watcher"

Fri Feb 28 02:57:06 2003

4 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Nurwon perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:338
PK Ratio:14% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Yhijut (Guest)Mon 03-Mar-03 12:34 PM

#15873, "RE: (DEL) Nurwon the Watcher"
In response to Reply #0

BAH! NO!

I don't know.. I kept up with your life when i played yhijut.. but i couldn't much walk up and say "HEY! WHAT'S UP!" when my next char didn't know you. So i guess i got out of the loop. I know a few things happened soon after i deleted, sassmi, akrenetai did as well.

Uhm, that's about all..

I had a blast with you. You being "Big ole Nurwon" me, little Yhijut, twenty ranks apart, then i'm five ahead two days later.... I agree that was dumb as hell.. and i'll never do that again. but i'd never had a hero, so. i had to try to get up there... All in all it was fun, you have to admit that.

I'd like to talk to you OOC, so,

Email me? XburnediceX@aol.com or AIM XburnediceX

Either or.

QuiditusMon 03-Mar-03 01:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
56 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15874, "yeah fun times...damn, third deletion thread!"
In response to Reply #1

first one I made and had my page long goodbye note...was deleted bah! heheh. yeah we had some good times, and that ranking you did was insane! Nurwon's life got kinda complicated for a cloud giant heheh, I reallu shoulda saw it commin as soon as I wrote my role. and yeah I
'll drop you an email

Nurwon Du'Roth aka Quiddie

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15872 Previous topic | Next topic