Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142314
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Dec-21 03:40 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2024
16796 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142314, "(AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess of Rahsael, Hunted by Outlander"

Thu Dec 23 14:36:04 2021

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Maeneekoni perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:907

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RaryweyImmSun 02-Jan-22 11:36 AM
Member since 01st Nov 2021
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142352, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..."
In response to Reply #0

The interactions I had with Mae were few and far between but still impactful and mystical. Watching the moonrise over the pyramid with you was one of the cooler hangounts I had during Rary's mort phase. Sad to see her end with an auto, but c'est la vie. I hope you enjoyed the words I left in your pocket. Well done.

Maeneekoni (Anonymous)Sat 01-Jan-22 10:46 AM
Charter member
#142347, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this is not how I envisioned this ending, but such as Fate .

So where to begin, this character was my foray back into CF, with COVID raging, I had a lot of time on my hands, so I decided to give it a shot. I saw Outlander was in need of some goodies so I rolled up and gave it a shot, decided Mae was going to be religious enough to follow a God, and the one named Rahsael seemed interesting, (I had no idea what I was getting into).

So off Mae went, it took me a while to figure out the PK mechanics on an Outlander, Elf, Mountaineer, Explorer. But once I did, defending the Tree became a lot of fun for me and not so much for those retrieving. Outside the wilds, as expected, Mae was canon fodder, but she embraced the pain when able . Once I got Sunwarden, those extra powers were a boon indeed.

Rahsael - Thank you for the experience, when you went dormant, RP'd it the best way Mae would, embrace the Loss and spread the word. Everything that Mae experienced was so intense. I hope you are lurking around in the forums.

Ergush - My ancient of Spirit, when you zapped me in the Azreth Wood and inducted me, was one of the funnest interactions I've had. As I moved through the ranks of Outlander and put myself in difficult positions, it was a wonderful experience. Thank you for giving the broken elf a chance!

Alendross - Oh cousin, I hope you learned from all the lessons. Such a tragic tale of what could've been but need not be. Maybe if you would have met a younger Mae, things would've been different? I felt we had out own arc in the world of CF, and I hope you had fun with it.

Cedany- Our interactions were great, Mae felt her pain and hoped to develop it into something else, be it more sorrow or strength was a win for the Church.

Tissie - Mae's warden nemesis! Everything she could never be and your mere presence strengthened her faith in Loss.

Arjandrou - How many adventures and horrible deaths did we get into? When you left Mae was definitely a little sadder and darker.

Laurandt - Our little Fortress/Outlander spat ended quicker because of you. And your skills as a healer made it a difficult fight for many we would face when our causes aligned.

Tristhana - This was one of Mae more interesting interactions, it was effortless, our banter and back and forth was epic. I hope you also had as fun with it as Mae did.

Ydane/Quanhest - You helped Mae tap into the darker side of the Tree, the willingness to spill blood, which made the Warden a little more, aggressive .

Ajanfindel - Hunting with you was always a thrill, fast creep and wind walk let me move quickly and you were quick to show up if something got caught in the snare that was worth killing.

Admund - Taught Mae a lot of the balance of the Tree, in hopes that the branches didn't try to kill each other...too often.

Ariendil - We went into the Dream and changed it all, I hope you enjoyed the interactions as much as I did.

There were many more Mae interacted with, if I missed you I am sorry, but if you reply I will happily respond in kind.

Now time for a break from CF, I hope to return, but Mae was draining on all levels, and all in a good way.

Delkinen Windsinger (Anonymous)Mon 03-Jan-22 03:32 PM
Charter member
#142357, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..."
In response to Reply #2

Hey! Glad you responded! Mae was one of those people that gave Delkinen some options for teaching others because of the things I heard Mae go through. Unfortunately, every time I tried to ask you about it, I would run into a brick wall of little communication and explanation. You inducted me as Jyrendis (faerie-elf warrior) and while that didn't work for me, it was something that made me come back and want to play Warden again, just a bit too late to really spend any time with you. You certainly made an impression on the game and I hope you're happy that you did.

Delkinen Windsinger

Admund/Ariendil (Anonymous)Tue 04-Jan-22 10:56 AM
Charter member
#142359, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Maeneekoni Venlynn the High Priestess..."
In response to Reply #2

Mae was a legend! Great job. I enjoyed every interaction we had. From the fight between Mae and Admund under the Tree, to the deliciously frustrating business in the Dream with Ariendil. Top notch! I hope you come back to us soon, we need more chars like Mae. Best of luck in the mean time, and keep lurking at least!

An old enemy (Anonymous)Sat 25-Dec-21 12:26 PM
Charter member
#142325, "So what happened?!?"
In response to Reply #0

I made a return to CF after a long break.

My last char was a trib and Maeneekoni was Sunwarden at the time. I never knew why you suddenly became Hunted by Outlanders... what happened?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142314 Previous topic | Next topic