Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Jagiir the Dweller of the Wil..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142186
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 18-Nov-21 10:30 PM
Member since 24th Apr 2024
16807 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142186, "(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Jagiir the Dweller of the Wilds, Applicant to the Cadre"

Thu Nov 18 21:25:08 2021

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Jagiir perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mahrah (Anonymous)Thu 18-Nov-21 11:22 PM
Charter member
#142187, "Very sad."
In response to Reply #0

I really like getting to see you shine in the caves. 'Ja' was a fun ally friend. Thank you for exploring with me. Now that you're back on your feet I hope you come back with something less limiting!

Jagiir (Anonymous)Fri 19-Nov-21 12:02 AM
Charter member
#142191, "Thanks man"
In response to Reply #1

I really only made Jagiir to try and learn Aran'gird like the back of my hand and mission accomplished. I was leaning toward actually trying to play him as a pk character once I warmed up to him, but between the current player numbers, not being able to ever participate in raids, and only really having serpent strike as my only combat move I decided to cook up something else instead. I don't think I can pull of rangers the way I used to, especially once you're hero.

Great character in Mahrah though and I'm looking forward to see how it all unfolds for you!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142186 Previous topic | Next topic